drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » RaidaOne - I Don't Care
Go to the bottom of this page RaidaOne - I Don't Care
Author
Unlock'D

Registration Date: 21-08-2011

Please check out my new track 'I Don't Care' and post your comments here!

__
http://soundcloud.com/raidaone
keep it up! Pleased
14-11-2011 17:41
Rythor1 Rythor1 is a male
D.R.U.

images/avatars/avatar-3447.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

What up man? Not gonna lie, Iliked your last track a lot better. The bass work on this is pretty cool but it's a little heavy, and the snare seems a bit weak especially competing with the bass. That being said, there are all the elements here for a great track it just needs some lovin. Smile Some kind of melody kickin in at some point would really help it out as well. You should finish this one though, it's got great potential. Peace!
15-11-2011 05:44
recon47 recon47 is a male
Recon

images/avatars/avatar-3141.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Hello mate,intro sounds promising needs some more work tho, i would cut down the resonance on the filter your using on the drum build 0:38-0:43 coz sounds distorted at its peak...maybe thats what you were going for tho lol.
Drop is heavy as always...i dont expect anything less tho lol. Saying that i know its only a preview but needs some level and eq work, it all sound a bit muffled like it lacks a touch in the highs or has been over compressed with an analogue emulation unit which some of them add too much warmth and steal the highs???? Dont know to be honest.Also think the levels need ajusting,i would sit the reese work back a touch as its a bit too in your face...if you know what i mean?
Sorry to be so honest i mean no offence mate,ive liked all your other tracks in the past,but this one a little less, just trying to tell how i hear it.

I would finish this up, with a bit of love could be slammin man
15-11-2011 11:58
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

Dark, nice bass engineering. Snare is maybe little too compressed imo, nice tune.

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

15-11-2011 13:37 Homepage of tryptech
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » RaidaOne - I Don't Care