drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Hardware » M Audio Oxygen 25 being a wanker with Win XP
Go to the bottom of this page M Audio Oxygen 25 being a wanker with Win XP
Author

Registration Date: 06-07-2009

My Oxy 25 (black, gen3) has decided to act the bollocks with me. It wasn't showing in FL9 MIDI options so after changing port and lead d/ling new drivers and reading no input in MidiOx, I've narrowed the problem to my keyboard. In Device Mngr there is also no USB Audio device showing when I'm plugged in. (My old Alesis shows up but it has a dodgy connection and is therefore too unreliable to use any more for gigs)

It IS however powering up and the values change on the display when a dial/slider is moved. Pushing "+ and -" upon power-up to restore factory settings hasn't helped. In fact I don't even know if it has happened.
Furthermore, after the values change in the display when dial/slider is moved (in the expected 0-127 range) the number for C9 changes in the display to "07" and the other C*dials also change value eg C1 changes to "71" yet C7 changes to "93"!!!

It seems obvious to me that I've hit a wrong button or 2 and am now lost. How the hell can I just restore it or is there something more "terminal" about the problem?

Yikes :crazyG
26-10-2011 12:38
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Hardware » M Audio Oxygen 25 being a wanker with Win XP