drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » Electrical interference/ extreme hiss in exported wavs/mp3's. This is urgent!
Go to the bottom of this page Electrical interference/ extreme hiss in exported wavs/mp3's. This is urgent!
Author

Registration Date: 20-10-2011

Hi I am having a problem with exporting audio files from any session in fl studio its a strong electrical interference sound that eats up the whole track on the exported mp3 or wav it never occurs in session I have tried every variable I can think of as far as different export options go and different audio drivers with every one it happens.I am not using any demo plugins infact any image line plugins at all I use is toontrack ez drummer , magnus choir vst and rectacabinet 3 and I am currently using usb-audio.de ASIO driver and it has been fine for years for me but in the last few days this problem is constant I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no availe. Any help you could give would be of real importance to me as I have a lot of new material I want to be able to publish.
I have uploaded an example of the problem to

http://www.4shared.com/audio/XcM1iGC1/strings_and_riff.html

my email is dr.doomandgloom@hotmail.co.uk. Thank you, Adam
20-10-2011 03:42
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Did not check the example, but, have you tried changing the settings on the export dialog window? The quality etc.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
20-10-2011 07:50 Homepage of Muad'Dib
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » Electrical interference/ extreme hiss in exported wavs/mp3's. This is urgent!