drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » AuroraFlux - Purple Kisses
Go to the bottom of this page AuroraFlux - Purple Kisses
Author
AuroraFlux

Registration Date: 13-09-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Please check out my new track 'Purple Kisses' and post your comments here!

i havent posted anything for a small sec, but i think this one makes up for lost time. i made about 10 trax working on this track, it took a ridiculously long time to master and get right but i think its good now Happy recently my stepdad was robbed and shot, in the leg thankfully the people that robbed him tried to shoot him 3 more times but there gun jammed, this experience helped me see how quickly your life could be gone, the night i learned about this happening i finished this track, so i put hella heart in2 it, please enjoy any comments or feed back is well appreciated

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AuroraFlux: 19-10-2011 23:53.

19-10-2011 19:32 Homepage of AuroraFlux
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

You improved compared to your previous tunes.
Like the vocal.
The bass could use some action.
The drums don't roll, use a breakbeat to layer underneath and get that speed up a bit, it seems like you are between dubstep and Dnb now.
I would have picked different instruments.
The vocal needs to be louder and the lead is too loud and should be an octave down (it sound a bit irritating now).

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
21-10-2011 09:07 Homepage of BattleDrone
AuroraFlux AuroraFlux is a male
AuroraFlux

Registration Date: 13-09-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

hey thanx!!!! um i was wondering, im new to this and all and how do you layer a breakbeat underneath? thats been a major prob of mine, trying to get the drums to roll as you said they were not, and yea my tempo is a little low like on the edge of breakbeat and dnb i should fix that =P thanx alot man!
21-10-2011 15:10 Homepage of AuroraFlux
Rythor1 Rythor1 is a male
D.R.U.

images/avatars/avatar-3447.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Whats up man? Opening instruments are slightly harsh, vocal sounds nice though, drums need some work though. Ok, layering drums: the easiest way to do this is to find a sample pack somewhere, if you look you can find them for free or you can go somewhere like Prime Loops and purchase one. Then you just put them into an audio track in your DAW and cut and paste, eq, tempo adjust as needed or whatever to make them fit into the mix. I personally will import these samples into Kontakt and just use very small portions of the sample, usually as ghost snares or extra HH's. The possibilities are endless but try and keep to using your own drum structuring, just use the samples as icing on the cake. Back to the track, mix and master sound pretty good as always, and the track is a definite improvement, keep going man, peace..
26-10-2011 08:09
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » AuroraFlux - Purple Kisses