drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » shir_pan - Stalker
Go to the bottom of this page shir_pan - Stalker
Author
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 01-02-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Please check out my new track 'Stalker' and post your comments here!

Added a synth + some flute-melody-stuff, changed the drum-pattern in the 2nd half, added some fx, adjusted some curves etc.

I guess its pretty much the finished version. Is there anything to improve?

Cheers!

__
http://soundcloud.com/shirpan
15-10-2011 12:57
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

the track is really good , break variation is good and song doesn't get boring some very good sounds in here , nicely done the only thing i would moan about is that lfo'd sound it kinda sounds like a digeridoo to me (excuse spelling) its prob personal taste but im not a massive fan of it but other than that great track mate

__
buy the ticket take the ride
15-10-2011 13:15
recon47 recon47 is a male
Recon

images/avatars/avatar-3141.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Intro is super sweet, lots of things going on.
Drop is nice, needs a touch more lows imo.
melodies are good, mix is good, for me the drums need a little more smack to them.
Atmos is great, would sound real nice if you inject some more lowend tho...i mean to the lowend that is.

Cheers
15-10-2011 20:27
Spectral Pace
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 19-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Hey man. Love the intro. Percussion is a little dry (in the intro). Like the mid-bass. Would be good if you could get your sub bass to pulse in sync with the mid-bass - that would make the tune really pump. Like it.
16-10-2011 18:34
tokyotoxvo tokyotoxvo is a female
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3289.jpg

Registration Date: 27-03-2011

The intro is spaced out and allows me to get into the song with ample time before the drop. I enjoyed the drop but the bass did not punch hard enough for me nor did the kicks. That wobble is sick and the vocals fit right into the drops. I heard a lot of small elements like crashes, cymbals and different effects that give the song a lot of oomph. Loved it.

__
http://soundcloud.com/babydre92 | http://tokyotoxvo.bandcamp.com | ASUS G73jh | M-Audio KeyRig 49 | FL Studio 9.9 | Reason 4 | Adobe CS5
18-10-2011 11:33 Homepage of tokyotoxvo
Rythor1 Rythor1 is a male
D.R.U.

images/avatars/avatar-3447.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

So sorry for the late review man, life gets in the way sometimes. Pretty great soundin track though, everything is great but the high end is killin my ears a little, everyone else mentioned not enough low end but I'm thinking if you tone down the highs with an eq on the main mix and crank up the overall volume of the track it will bring out the lows some more. Other than that its a great track so far, need to here more, peace man.
26-10-2011 07:33
Impact
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3403.jpg

Registration Date: 29-08-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.25

Ez man,
Ok, for me I cant hear the sub line.. the mid bass is prominent, but needs lots more WEIGHT imo.
Your sample choices are pretty cool- the vocals in particular are really well handled Smile
Drums are ok, but your kick is very light in the mix.
Pads and atmos are bang on!
Oh yeah, and why only 2.5 mins? ! longer please!! Big Grin

__
Quality DNB clothing Cool
Co founder of Instinct Audio
ImpactMastering: Affordable Digital Mastering/Mixing service
27-10-2011 09:29
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » shir_pan - Stalker