drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » amptek - Falling For You
Go to the bottom of this page amptek - Falling For You
Author
Jan Amparo

images/avatars/avatar-3225.jpg

Registration Date: 04-08-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

Please check out my new track 'Falling For You' and post your comments here!

Experimenting with some amen breaks. This tune i'm really proud of but i'd like to hear some feedback.
23-09-2011 23:41 Homepage of amptek
Blunt:30 Blunt:30 is a male
In love with DnB since '95

images/avatars/avatar-3474.jpg

Registration Date: 22-09-2011

Not bad. Got some interesting stuff going on. I like the beat, the eerie background noises, and the trance n ambient elements, even though I hate ambient by itself.

__
*Built on Drum and Bass!*

I'm always looking for new mixes (daily almost). If you have tunes and want feedback or just to get it out there, hit me up. I'm in Atlanta and night life is healthy here. I do promotional marketing stateside. Cheers.
24-09-2011 08:20
Rythor1 Rythor1 is a male
D.R.U.

images/avatars/avatar-3447.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

I'm a little mixed on this one, I wasn't sure about it at first but I kept wantin to hear what was next, and I kept getting pleasently surprised. I think the different style just took a minute to get used to. But all in all I thought this was a pretty cool track. All the ambient noises worked well, and the mix could use a little work but everything seemed in place for the most part. The clicky/snare I felt was a little extreme stereo wise, like maybe it could be focused into the middle a little more so its not so seperated, also I felt like the amen breaks could have been incorporated thruout the track a little more. High marks for originality on this one, cool track man, peace..
25-09-2011 05:38
AuroraFlux AuroraFlux is a male
AuroraFlux

Registration Date: 13-09-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

omfg i love the middle of this track and i cant seem to find anything wrong with the whole thing it deserves 5 stars 100% you deserve to be proud xD 2:30 is when the party starts!!!!!
26-09-2011 19:07 Homepage of AuroraFlux
Spectral Pace
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 19-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Nice atmospherics and pads. Track sounds a little dry in places. Could benefit from more reverb. Also IMO, needs a bit more going on. Raise your pad and fx sounds (especially the fx sounds) up so they are really noticeable. Good effort man.
09-10-2011 19:08
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » amptek - Falling For You