drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Shop » FS: Multiple "classic" and early 2000s electronic music CDs + DJ Zinc
Go to the bottom of this page FS: Multiple "classic" and early 2000s electronic music CDs + DJ Zinc
Author
In love with DnB since '95

images/avatars/avatar-3474.jpg

Registration Date: 22-09-2011

I had all these on eBay and discogs or whatever it is, and sales for used electronic music CDs are pretty much non existent.

I need to copy and past this into excel or something to make my life easier...

I'll start with the more known CDs and then I'll go from there. I have some rock and rap as well (nothing from the last 7 years, most ~ 10 -15 year old music.

I guess email me @ veilside2celica@yahoo.com

I say that because I am a newb! My paypal is the same email address.

If you want to hear samples, most of these are on Amazon. I used to sell on there but after 4 sales where I LOST Money (sell a used book or CD for 1.50, Amazon takes $2.60 in seller fees.... O_o?). Now I just exploit them for the free samples and then I buy elsewhere. I told one of my buyers that and she swore she would never use amazon again. I suggest you do the same, but I digress on that.

If you see a title you like, Tell me what you are willing to pay for a mint condition CD. I'll tell you then what condition it's it and likely come down on price. Excellent , say $5, but very good condition might let it go for $3.50-$4.50. I only have like 3 cds have skips on them. I ALWAYS take care of my music. If I were a DJ, I would have near flawless vinyl. lol.

*****Fragrant - Sense (trance) by DJ Doran
*****House Trancemissions (progressive trance/ progressive house)
***Tsunami (Kinetic Records) - this is a good trance mix/progressive trance mix.
3 Kimball Collins- ****Music is Life and *****Clubnights Vol. 2 (the yellow one), and *****Generation Trance 2000
****Tsunami- A trance CD by Kinetic Records
***Digital Empire II - The Aftermath (all 3 CDs)
****Trance Global Nation (I have 2 and 4)
****deeper and harder: vol1 Johnny vicious and vol 2 by DJ moody

*****Dj Zinc - Bingo Beats and Beats by Design (looking to trade for the tag set he has with Friction, or cash works).

****Utada - Devil Inside (single with 6 tracks)

*****Dj Dara - From here to there
**** AK1200 - Shoot to Kill

***.5 - Bad Boy Bill Bangin' in London
**** Bad Boy Bill - Bangin' the Box volume 4
***.5 " " " and Richard Humpty Vision - The House Connection Vol.1

***Scott Henry - Buzz: politics of sound AND Buzz the sound of the nation's capital

**.5 Keoki - All mixed up AND ***the transatlantic move.

*****Green Day - Dookie

Okay now for the crap.... when I say crap, I mean music I popped in the player 2 maybe 3 times.

**Rappa Rappa Vol. 1
*Jungle - the sound of the underground
**Together as One
*** Electro BreaksBeats and Bass
***Class acts dance mix
**Blue Ball Volume 2 - Alyson Calagna
*B.M.C. fly so high
*Zoo Rave 1 High Cycle Compilation
*Pulsating grooves 2
**.5 Kate Ryan -Stronger
** Xen Cuts - all 3 disks

My stars are what I personally rated them as when I liked them, not the condition of the disk or case. None of these are CD only. Some of the cases have seen better days but 90% are in really good or better condition.

Let's see, if you want the protection, I can list a buy it now on eBay and we can deal with their fees, too (probably less than dollar, unlike Amazon).

Throw me some offers.

__
*Built on Drum and Bass!*

I'm always looking for new mixes (daily almost). If you have tunes and want feedback or just to get it out there, hit me up. I'm in Atlanta and night life is healthy here. I do promotional marketing stateside. Cheers.
22-09-2011 09:50
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Kate Ryan... CRAP indeed Happy

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
22-09-2011 10:48 Homepage of BattleDrone
Blunt:30 Blunt:30 is a male
In love with DnB since '95

images/avatars/avatar-3474.jpg

Registration Date: 22-09-2011

Yeah, I got all those on clearance and I still felt ripped. Not as bad as going to walmart for Nitty a few years ago. Who's Nitty? exactly....

I'm done buying shit music without sampling it first. Even Kimball Collin's music is life was a step back from his previous works, if you ask me. I love his other 3 CDs I have. that's why I put the amazon bit on there. Listen before you buy Smile

Kate Ryan would be good for someone who really, really like vocal trance... or for some one that like big tittied blondes. She's smoking, but definitely not for me. Too much vocals and not enough WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP!!!

__
*Built on Drum and Bass!*

I'm always looking for new mixes (daily almost). If you have tunes and want feedback or just to get it out there, hit me up. I'm in Atlanta and night life is healthy here. I do promotional marketing stateside. Cheers.
22-09-2011 11:06
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Shop » FS: Multiple "classic" and early 2000s electronic music CDs + DJ Zinc