drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » JacksonP - Bumbler
Go to the bottom of this page JacksonP - Bumbler
Author
Luminosity

Registration Date: 09-12-2010

Please check out my new track 'Bumbler' and post your comments here!

Hello,

I've been working on this one for a few days. I think the intro and breakdown are lacking something but i'm not sure what...

also, i would like to add something to make the second drop more interesting. I tried many pads and some synth leads but nothing seems to work. any suggestions?

your thoughts will be much appreciated Smile

__
https://soundcloud.com/jacksonparaluch
05-07-2011 02:26
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

turn the bpm up lol pretty cool so far th mate

__
buy the ticket take the ride
05-07-2011 11:51
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Bass in drop is too loud compared to drums.
Could do with a little more filterstuff on the bass to make it sound somewhat organic.
Breakdown comes a bit sudden.
Good tension building in the breakdown.
I'm not a fan of the bass sound you used, it's really gritty. During the second drop the tune turns out to be pretty repetitive.
Structure and and mixdown are good. Technically the tune is ok. You need to add more variation and master it.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
05-07-2011 12:54 Homepage of BattleDrone
celeste

Registration Date: 09-07-2011

Getting cartier watches for women the ideal suit is genuinely crucial while you purchase men's swim shorts. We store shorts which could be relaxing and suit well. Our mid time period shorts are perfect if you're not keen on tight fitting swimming trunks. A traditional pair from Speedo in mid time period will be the ideal option for people that just want a sensible pair of swimming trunks but don't want them both short polo shirts for men and tight or prolonged and baggy. Speedo do a superb collection in practical, fast drying trunks and shorts for grownup men who need to suit on them for frequent swimming. Our extended time period assortment are especially versatile, you can swim in them or suit on them out and about both on holiday or at home. glimpse out to the types with pocket drainage, which allows stay away from the 'balloon effect' by draining the consuming water away.Finding the ideal pair of swimming trunks needn't be considered a mission. Our large, obvious product or program images, unbiased customer montre pas cher important reviews and thorough descriptions will support you make the ideal decision. many of our purchasers are already impressed with how fast their swimming shorts dried ideal after a swim. hold a glimpse in the broad assortment of colours and styles on provide and we wish you're pleased using the swim shorts you choose. Polo shirt could be viewed as as T shirt, is identified like a short-sleeved pullover game shirt, stand-collar getting a key placket. Of course, there is no buttons design Lacoste Polo polos Ralph Lauren Shirts, and long-sleeved shirt was also named polo shirt. But rigorous, the cost-free buckle and prolonged sleeves polo shirts are evolved from short-sleeved Lacoste polos shirts. At a higher level of each polo shirts are draw concerning the variation of particular features of golfing apparel. Today, not affordable Lacoste polos are probably the most crucial app of golf. Polo shirt is named to the golfing industry, generally using one other even although precisely the exact same design and fabric, but using the process, there is unbelievably different, Lacoste polos cotton-based texture generally, and occasionally there are other textures, but probably the most luxurious in Ferrari watch comparison digesting it will also complicated compared to standard Lacoste Polo Shirts, this really is generally because golfing affordable Lacoste polos latest market decide, now, actively playing golfing most economically well-off people, but at the same time a superb actual physical exercise for golf, clothes is relatively high.
A enjoyment update for the women's lacoste choice is this polo shirts in rose pink.Well,take it residence now!The shirts will be the needed clothes of yours,you can possess a glimpse the prolonged Montblanc watches sleeves,maybe your family people need them too! They are store in affordable Lacoste prolonged Sleeve Polos and decrease price RL Mens prolonged sleeve Polos.This women's lacoste polo shirt in rose pink is tipped for that ultra chic look. This type is warm selling now ,it is identified like a brand determine new well-known ,you can not neglect it .This type is for ladies,you will can be found to be considered a good offer more gorgeous and elegent in it.It could possibly be the newest polo shirt with style design,and you will like it.
Welcome to cheap Lacoste polos our websites! The huge Lacoste style garments assortment at Landau has some Lacoste polos that are invariably timeless and using the every solitary increasing assortment of color you will get your arms on, you will make your Lacoste assortment amazingly brilliant and colourful. This lightweight cotton polo shirt by Lacoste is their timeless traditional design and design with button-through placket, short sleeves and subtle brand determine logo.
09-07-2011 05:54
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » JacksonP - Bumbler