Go to the bottom of this page Cut Me Down Remix
Author
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2290.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Greetings drumnbass.be peeps!

I'm not sure if any of you remember me, I used to post tunes here frequently a few years ago. Then, a couple years ago I got into producing 4/4 stuff, had some success, have even done a couple remixes for some major labels!

In any case, I'm back to humbly request your assistance!

I have entered the Sasha/Burn Studios "Cut Me Down" remix contest. My remix is a completely different take than almost all of the other (630 or so) entries that have been posted.

The top 14 entrants picked by Sasha get flown to Ibiza for a week-long production workshop with the man himself. I'm fairly confident that if I can get Sasha to listen to my remix, he'll put me in the top 14, the problem is, only the top 100 most popular entries get judged by Sasha.

So what I humbly request from you. Please go have a listen to my remix at the page below, and click the facebook "Like" button beneath the player to cast your vote. I wouldn't post this here if it wasn't hugely important to me, and I need every single favor/vote I can get!

I will warn you, however, my remix is 4/4, 132 BPM and very 80's influenced, not drum and bass.

http://burn-studios.com/track/phrenzy/cu...n_phrenzy_remix

Thanks so much for your time!

__
-phrenzy-
1. Two Sawtooth Waves
2. Detune first wave +9%
3. Detune second wave -9%
4. ???
5. Profit!
04-07-2011 19:56 Homepage of djphrenzy
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Cut Me Down Remix