drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » kanibalboy - Dubtron (working Title)
Go to the bottom of this page kanibalboy - Dubtron (working Title)
Author
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3011.jpg

Registration Date: 28-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

Please check out my new track 'Dubtron (working Title)' and post your comments here!

wut up .be long time no see! i been hard at work at my job and in my music every chance i get. havnt had much time for forums. but i finally got a couple things out of my workstation and hope its alright to drop in and say hi with some new dubstep. thx for the listen!
11-06-2011 06:40
mattyb mattyb is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3375.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.50

really dark. captures the essence of dark twisted dubstep without being overly obnoxious. the intro is a little long but the drop is HUUGE.beats are super punchy. i think the sweeps could use some reverb or a bit of delay. overall really great tune, super nicely done.i know a bunch of kids that would spin this out for you.
11-06-2011 16:30
Dethworm Dethworm is a male
Cymatics

images/avatars/avatar-2734.jpg

Registration Date: 11-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.33

Loving the arp and really innovative FX's and samples. Wow very intricate synth work and buildup. Needs a little drop section where it really builds tension and makes me anticipate the slam in (drop). Arrangement is a little confusing, I see drop comes a 1:23 and the synth sound really sick but try to work out the intro so it flows a little more smoothly. I think the concepts here are very powerful. Drums need more punch and layering and compressions. Snare could use some reverb. Synths could be a little phatter and layered a tiny bit more to really make them stand out in the mix. Go with some bass portemento and around 2 different sequences to keep the flow innovative. Hope all this helps!

Riv

__

www.soundcloud.com/riveraccorsi
12-06-2011 02:45 Homepage of Dethworm
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Very well made, but not very original...
Try to give it a more original sound in the drop by either picking a more original bass sound our doing something else with it. About 90% of all Dubstep I hear sounds like this in the bass section.
You have the talent to do it... now do it!

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
12-06-2011 21:47 Homepage of BattleDrone
Virtual_Riot Virtual_Riot is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 13-03-2011

Oh I know these samples Smile BHK S.E. Dubstep is a nice pack, use it myself, the Drum Samples are nice.

Now to your track: The overall atmosphere is sweet and dark. Dystopian Dubstep Harmonys as we know them Wink I like the deep Subbass and your main Wobblers, NI Massive? 1:39 that one is wonderfull!!!
The Drums on the other side could have been mixed a little better, maybe more compression, some sidechaining with the rest of the mix. They stand out of the mix very much.
12-06-2011 23:17 Homepage of Virtual_Riot
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

not being a prick but there aint much too it but thats how alll dubstep sounds to me

__
buy the ticket take the ride
19-06-2011 12:23
freddy reeks freddy reeks is a male
break yo self foooo

images/avatars/avatar-3050.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

some movemet in the bass in the intro wouldnt hurt at all, not bad otherwise.
23-06-2011 18:05
muphasta muphasta is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1490.jpg

Registration Date: 29-06-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.88

some pretty good elements here. waw really comes after the drop. cool wobble edits. if you care for a collab some time let me know.
ps: also very occupied on the job!!!
bless

__
muphasta none dnb
www.myspace.com/muphsugar
reggeadubwise.com
Roots-reggea-project: muphsteppa
muphsteppa@reggeadubwise
30-06-2011 15:14
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » kanibalboy - Dubtron (working Title)