drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » timmehhurts - Mm & F - Magic Man (hje Remix)
Go to the bottom of this page timmehhurts - Mm & F - Magic Man (hje Remix)
Author
Her Jade Eyes

images/avatars/avatar-3330.jpg

Registration Date: 14-03-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

Please check out my new track 'Mm & F - Magic Man (hje Remix)' and post your comments here!

This is a remix i started the day the cometition came out, i had liek an hour as i was revising for an exam the day later, just thought id upload, see if its worth working on, but mainly just because i have hardly been on here for the past month or so...

tim
hje.

__
I <3 Bass

Her Jade Eyes
Soundcloud
Facebook

07-06-2011 03:58 Homepage of timmehhurts
SKINLEY
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 15-05-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.00

The mid/highs of the bassline are too loud, kinda swallow the drums but it sound like a cool tune, keep on with this one mate, could be a jump up stomper!
07-06-2011 12:51
amptek amptek is a male
Jan Amparo

images/avatars/avatar-3225.jpg

Registration Date: 04-08-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

Hey there Tim.

I like where it was going and the whole idea of the remix. I say the only thing to work on are the drums to make it more crisp or rather stand out more. Everything else fits well just needs better work on drums and there are a few things that need work but overall I think this tune can be finished. It's really up to you though to finish it or not.

Big ups man and respect!

amptek
07-06-2011 18:39 Homepage of amptek
kanibalboy kanibalboy is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3011.jpg

Registration Date: 28-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

nasty! i like it. you should keep workin on it and cut some more sounds in and out like some other synths to answer and question you know? nice!
11-06-2011 06:52
Dethworm Dethworm is a male
Cymatics

images/avatars/avatar-2734.jpg

Registration Date: 11-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.33

WAR CRY! Makes me feel like I am marching into battle. Snare needs more reverb and a suck before it. Split the freq on that synth and layer a subbass under it all to really fill it out. Synth automation would help also. Reverb on the vocal sample and some other elements would help fill the mix out. Drop doesn't connect with the intro that well and could use a little more work. Good little concept.

Riv

__

www.soundcloud.com/riveraccorsi
12-06-2011 02:51 Homepage of Dethworm
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » timmehhurts - Mm & F - Magic Man (hje Remix)