drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Subkinetik - Blast
Go to the bottom of this page Subkinetik - Blast
Author
Cupid Stunt

images/avatars/avatar-2802.jpg

Registration Date: 24-04-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.67

Please check out my new track 'Blast' and post your comments here!

This track has been moulded by the comments on this site. Starting off as a hardcore track it became a more jungly track and now... well i dont know what it is but i like it.
Keeping this one short and sweet and hoping that everyone who commented on the preview can hear how thier input has effected the track.
Lets see what dot be thinks.

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/SUBKINETIK
21-05-2011 21:15 Homepage of Subkinetik
SKINLEY
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 15-05-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.00

Heavy! Superb track man! Mixdown is good too, amens could do with i tiny bit more mid enhancement but that is literally it! Goes from 4x4 DNB to outright filthy hardcore! Bravo sir, Bravo.

"where can I buy this?" :o)

RESPEC BRO
22-05-2011 21:17
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

It's nu jump up and it has a pretty original sound to it. Liking!
mid bass/synth at 1:32 is very mono compared to the others... add some stereo please.
Your amen sounds a bit muffled.
Make the tune longer please!

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
22-05-2011 23:24 Homepage of BattleDrone
Subkinetik Subkinetik is a male
Cupid Stunt

images/avatars/avatar-2802.jpg

Registration Date: 24-04-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.67

battledrone, that synth is the same one that was in the first half, just with a pitch bend. the amen i got from this site and havent been bothered to get another one from anywhere else. im fed up of the track now and my heart isnt in it anymore so im leaving it as it is. did say that in the description.

sorry to be blunt about it, not making excuses just trying to be informative Wink

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/SUBKINETIK
22-05-2011 23:46 Homepage of Subkinetik
Spectral Pace
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 19-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Nice idea. The pitching of the snares is doing my head in but that's probably because I'm not used to it. Love the drop melody. It seems like you've gone for a kind of Dillinja 'Thugged out Bitch' type of texture and it works well. Tune needs a bit more in the lower frequencies to really make it rumble (the sub you've got sounds good, I would just raise it up a bit 1-2db). Good work.
23-05-2011 18:49
SKINLEY
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 15-05-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.00

Mr pace noticed the thugged out theme too! Great minds.. It could be longer but sod it bro just move onto the next tune, should be a banger!
23-05-2011 23:11
sAv sAv is a male
sAv

images/avatars/avatar-3397.jpg

Registration Date: 10-08-2009

hehe, very fresh track, i had to listen to it again and again, very well 2:21min loop that wont be boring, good work i will say Smile subBass works very nice to this melodies, missing a good kickin bassdrum what works with your percussions. snarefills are pretty formed and working realy good together with that melos. only 2:21min Frown after this 2min just repeat them, kill the before used kicks and start a simple DnB Beat over all, let him just stop at this snarefills and i horrible like this song alot ! very nice!

__
www.soundcloud.com/savdnb

25-05-2011 00:26 Homepage of sAv
shir_pan
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 01-02-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

nice, i can clearly see the idea of the tune. great how you made up all those variations. sounds well produced, crowd-pushing. really like the fx-stuff you put in there. thumbs up for this! (thou not really my style) Wink cheers

__
http://soundcloud.com/shirpan
25-05-2011 12:44
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Subkinetik - Blast