drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » LiquiDub - Unknown
Go to the bottom of this page LiquiDub - Unknown
Author
Producer

Registration Date: 03-06-2010

Please check out my new track 'Unknown' and post your comments here!

Respectt. Somethin i came up with after 2 blunts and a bottle of courvoisier xD Everythins all ova the place atm just wanna find out if thers some potential in it an whether its even worth finishin !! .. Once agen respec .be
15-05-2011 01:43
SKINLEY
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 15-05-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.00

Loving the atmosphere it gives, chilled but quite techy at the same time. Obviously Its a working progress so I guess there hasn't been a large effort on mixdown and master but overall, pretty good. Nice little breakdown in the middle, it definitely fits with the intro.You mentioned being off your face whilst making it, so taking that into consideration I would definitely stick with it and build upon it. It has potential for sure. Not sure if you cut this short, but I'm guessing you will revert back to the drum and bass tempo from the beginning? I'll be interested to hear the finished product if the chance arises, Thank you.
15-05-2011 19:37
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Snare needs more love, it doesn't in fit really.
Drums all in all are pretty tame, I would love more action in there.
I hear potential, work on it!

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
16-05-2011 00:14 Homepage of BattleDrone
shir_pan
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 01-02-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

like the vibes in here, nice pads. stab-sounds are little confusing ~1.00, maybe less hits here. nice athmo & melody, snare could have a little more "crisp" imo. its defo worth finishing imo, with some more structure and work init it will do great. thumbs up!

__
http://soundcloud.com/shirpan
16-05-2011 19:25
SKINLEY
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 15-05-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.00

Oh man, stick with this. this is like the 3rd time ive played it.
16-05-2011 22:08
amptek amptek is a male
Jan Amparo

images/avatars/avatar-3225.jpg

Registration Date: 04-08-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

LiquiDub,

First thing about you tune that I was drawn to was your atmospheric feel. When it comes to atmospheric DnB I will melt away with it and this sure has brought that feeling.

Just get the drums to stand out more and possibly change the beat to add a more subtle feel to the overall track. It's techy but could be switched to a more laid back mellow vibe.

Again, just some options for you to go through. Overall, if you like the drum pattern just bring it out more Smile

Respect!
17-05-2011 20:04 Homepage of amptek
Subkinetik Subkinetik is a male
Cupid Stunt

images/avatars/avatar-2802.jpg

Registration Date: 24-04-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.67

really like your atmospherics here, they all fit nicely and really set a nice chilled out feeling from the start. have to agree with shir pan on the stab comment. was a little confusing. would like to hear more sub on this after the drop. its fine on the breakbeat part but i feel like i need it on the dnb part too. like the transition between the two though. maybe some different drum patterns for the breakbeat part could spice it up a bit too? also i would suggest trying out some different kick and snare combinations with this track as somehow i just feel that they dont fit, as battledrone kinda said.

nice chilled out track tho, enjoyed listening to it. nice work

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/SUBKINETIK
18-05-2011 02:52 Homepage of Subkinetik
analysiss analysiss is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 02-10-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

yeah defo potential mate wicked dreamy vibes,nice drop work on the levels but really feelin the atmos u captured here big up mate
18-05-2011 20:13
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

I like the vibe, bass is could have more character, love the drums and melodies man

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

19-05-2011 21:56 Homepage of tryptech
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » LiquiDub - Unknown