drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » HonkyTonk - Dance / Cause ( Re-edit )
Go to the bottom of this page HonkyTonk - Dance / Cause ( Re-edit )
Author
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3392.jpg

Registration Date: 09-05-2011

Please check out my new track 'Dance / Cause ( Re-edit )' and post your comments here!

I've got rid of the ridiculous panning which i didn't even attend and improved the synth to be a little less harsh.
12-05-2011 14:42
shir_pan
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 01-02-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

tune is kinda confusing me, im missin the main-idea or smth. sound quality is good, maybe the vocals are little too loud (on my headphones). drums sound interesting in a good way. i think theres too much ideas to put them in a single track imo. cheers Smile

__
http://soundcloud.com/shirpan
12-05-2011 15:45
SKINLEY
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 15-05-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.00

For a minute there it sounded like I was listening to a demo of a sample download pack or something! Trippy for sure, don't think I've heard much like it before which must surely be a good thing! Could definitely do with some reverb somewhere? Maybe on the hats? Is this the complete finished product? Mastered fully? If so then this needs maximizing and maybe a little harmonic excitement. I can here myself being rather critical here so I apologize but it sounds like a lot of bass, highs and nothing much else. Definitely digging the vocal at the end! Would like to hear the finished product.
15-05-2011 19:43
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

You are still making war techno.
Doesn't file under DnB, Breaks, dubstep or whatever style this site covers.

If you keep uploading this style of tunes I'll have to ask you to stop doing so.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
16-05-2011 00:12 Homepage of BattleDrone
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » HonkyTonk - Dance / Cause ( Re-edit )