drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Subkinetik - Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor Ft. Eminem, Skylar Grey (subkinetik Dubstep Mix)
Go to the bottom of this page Subkinetik - Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor Ft. Eminem, Skylar Grey (subkinetik Dubstep Mix)
Author
Cupid Stunt

images/avatars/avatar-2802.jpg

Registration Date: 24-04-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.67

Please check out my new track 'Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor Ft. Eminem, Skylar Grey (subkinetik Dubstep Mix)' and post your comments here!

Finished this last night, took 9 hours to produce from scratch apart from the acapella which i downloaded. its a finished track, just thought id upload it on here and see what people think of it

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/SUBKINETIK
09-05-2011 15:37 Homepage of Subkinetik
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Rough shit man!
Not a big fan of dubstep remixes, but you did a good job nevertheless.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
10-05-2011 12:06 Homepage of BattleDrone
mattyb mattyb is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3375.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.50

my honest opinion. that bass sound is irritating. i'm just not a bro step fan. the vocals are pitched down so much to match the bet that it doesn't flow right.
10-05-2011 15:39
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

Completely in love with this mixdown, extremely lively, very nice, that dark bassy sound is really nice man, really good mixodwn, i'm impressed

rspct
10/10
I like the bass, not irritating to me (B&W speakers)

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

10-05-2011 22:32 Homepage of tryptech
Spectral Pace
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 19-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Really like this. Eminem's rapping over the Dubstep sounds heavy as does Skylar's singing. To be honest I prefer the rap/dubstep fusion to the whole Nero rock/dubstep take. I think you're onto a winner here! This is the sound of the future...
12-05-2011 14:02
mattyb mattyb is a male
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

Gave it another shot and i still can't get in to it. just not my style. but that's just my opinion, everyone else seems to love it so you're on to a good thing here.
12-05-2011 15:10
SKINLEY
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 15-05-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.00

Beautiful intro, sounds like there's too much reverb there though? None of the sounds are hitting me at all. Sounds like a few spacing issues. If you send to me in stereo .wav 16 bit with no or little effects I'd really like to have a go at mastering it for you. ENough of the bitching, the tune itself is PHAT. Nice bassline and big snare. Nice warm spooky filtered bass synth in the intro. The vocals aren't very clear though. Have a listen to my latest project if you can man, have a good bitch about it too, I need feedback!www.soundcloud.com/skinley . I'll send you a sample of the mastered copy within 2-3 days, I seriously believe I can get that sounding EPIC I promise you man. I will need it with a little effects as possible, if you're up for it that is!

Thanks

SKINLEY
15-05-2011 20:46
Subkinetik Subkinetik is a male
Cupid Stunt

Helpfulness rating: 

Just thought id give a little back to those who have commented

@everyone
thanks for the feedback its much apreciated. when i have a chance ill comment back on a few of your tracks.

@mattyb
not having a bitch but why are you judging a dubstep track if you dont like dubstep? i didnt pitch the voice down by the way, i only altered the tempo of the acapella i downloaded using audacity. thanks for commenting though.

@SKINLEY
i apreciate the offer mate but no thanks Smile id rather learn how to perfect mastering myself. i know if you master it for me and it sounds better than before id just end up sending everything to you and gettin lazy. plus im kinda lazy anyway and cant be bothered going through the file again and im now working on a new project anyway.

__
15-05-2011 23:08 Homepage of Subkinetik
mattyb mattyb is a male
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

Regardless of whether you like a style or not you can still see past it and judge the creativity and production value.
15-05-2011 23:23
Subkinetik Subkinetik is a male
Cupid Stunt

Helpfulness rating: 

Fair play mate, not a lot of people can

__
16-05-2011 09:37 Homepage of Subkinetik
Dub Bananez
Dub Bananez

images/avatars/avatar-3209.jpg

Registration Date: 06-10-2010

Nice intro, the bass is alright. Vaocal are fine, but could use more edits and FX. Cheers.

__
http://www.monkeydub.com/
http://www.indajunglerecording.com
http://soundcloud.com/dub-bananez
30-05-2011 14:36 Homepage of Dub Bananez
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Subkinetik - Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor Ft. Eminem, Skylar Grey (subkinetik Dubstep Mix)