drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » simage - A Consuming Fire
Go to the bottom of this page simage - A Consuming Fire
Author
Simplicity is the key

Registration Date: 19-03-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Please check out my new track 'A Consuming Fire' and post your comments here!

It's almost finished I think. Maybe some mastering and noise wind ups but practically finished. Let me know what you think. Cheers

__

08-05-2011 21:06
InsideCorrosion InsideCorrosion is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3511.jpg

Registration Date: 07-05-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

Hello mate,

On my second listen now and has a similar to your other tune 'Mental Preparation' Its Smooth and very chilled which is something your very good at Smile I really like the melody and I like the way its gentle, but effective.

I think maybe it could be a little louder and maybe throw in a nice filtered break at the end of each 16 bars just for some variation. All in all a very nice peice of work of a high quality.
Nice work mate. big ups

08-05-2011 21:42 Homepage of InsideCorrosion
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Since you first joined this site you really have developed into a very good producer! Loving this a lot!
I would like it if there were some extra synths in this (kinda like Alaska) and maybe some automated filters/distortion (just a tad) on the bass to give it some more organic feel instead of just hummmmmmmmmmmm

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
08-05-2011 22:52 Homepage of BattleDrone
Spectral Pace
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 19-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Love the vibe. Would boost your sub. have it as loud as you can without interferring with the rest of the arrangement, and obviously make sure it is as compressed as you can get it. Love the vocal sample.
09-05-2011 13:44
amptek amptek is a male
Jan Amparo

images/avatars/avatar-3225.jpg

Registration Date: 04-08-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

A very beautiful intro there. I love the sound you brought forth here. Mastering and a few little ear candy here and there and this track is fire! Always a pleasure listening to your tunes Simage. Calm, moody and smooth!
09-05-2011 20:42 Homepage of amptek
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

Sick melodies,sick synths nice job

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

10-05-2011 22:34 Homepage of tryptech
sevin
Producer

Registration Date: 09-01-2011

feelin this man, deep, strong vibes. you really are startin to shine Smile big ups

__
mummy!! i made a song!! if i press this note.... and this one.... and this one....... and add these drums (click)and this funny bass sound (click)....

11-05-2011 19:23
shir_pan
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 01-02-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

nice vibe in this one, really like the piano, also the drums. sub could be a bit louder imo. really like this "vocalish fx" that appears from time to time, sounds great. great pads. rspct for this, just great Smile

__
http://soundcloud.com/shirpan
12-05-2011 19:27
Impact
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3403.jpg

Registration Date: 29-08-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.25

very very nice Si.. bass is lovely and rich but not OTT.. keys are lovely.. I would boost the vocal @ 1:22 (why reversed?) its too quiet and gets lost... in fact...
when i listen to the tune All i want to hear is the vocal from spectrasouls' Overtime remix.. "cant you seeee... its all over.." nice and soulful and warm complement the track.
I dont think the short reversed bit does you any favours.
For me if the vocal was changed it would be superb!

love the building of tension @ 1:40
Tight work young man Smile

__
Quality DNB clothing Cool
Co founder of Instinct Audio
ImpactMastering: Affordable Digital Mastering/Mixing service
12-05-2011 20:52
gripz gripz is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-12.gif

Registration Date: 16-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.33

sonic goodness,

loved it, can't say anything bad about it.

The vocals sound great imo.
dunno if u use fruity but if u do try running that vocal sample trough edison and then hit the blur button(the button with the water drop on it). i think ur gonna love that^^.

You could add some more "decorative" samples 2 liven the whole up but i don't think the tune really needs it.
13-05-2011 12:38
SKINLEY
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 15-05-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.00

Nice! All over this one! Dangerously sweet haunting pads, warm bass, nice clean loops. Beautiful. Well constructed, just missing a major hook thats all. Nice production overall. Do you need it mastering? Message me if you're interested man, I'll be more than happy to give it the once over. I need to start testing all this new equipment out! Also if you could have a listen to my latest project I'd appreciate some feedback too! www.soundcloud.com/skinley Loving the pads on this tune, where did you get them? Good work man, be interested in hearing some more of your stuff. I'm a Newb to this site so I'm sure I'll find some more on here somewhere!

Peace

SKINLEY
www.soundcloud.com/skinley
15-05-2011 21:13
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » simage - A Consuming Fire