drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » csel - Exp01
Go to the bottom of this page csel - Exp01
Author
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3166.jpg

Registration Date: 07-08-2010

Please check out my new track 'Exp01' and post your comments here!

Since the first time i got into this website... this is the first time i upload a drumnbass track... well, its more of a tryout so be gentle okayyyyyyiiii

__
visit my soundcloud y'all http://soundcloud.com/csel
05-05-2011 14:14
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Not bad at all for a first track.
Your drums need to get filled out, they sound really thin and there's no kick drum.
Mad basswork!
Keep'm coming!

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
05-05-2011 22:41 Homepage of BattleDrone
csel csel is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3166.jpg

Registration Date: 07-08-2010

yesss... i find that drum and bass are really technical and i still got lot more too learn... thank you battlecrone for the nice comment... Smile

__
visit my soundcloud y'all http://soundcloud.com/csel
06-05-2011 00:12
timmehhurts timmehhurts is a male
Her Jade Eyes

images/avatars/avatar-3330.jpg

Registration Date: 14-03-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

like th ebeat it reminds me of babylon by DC breaks, snare could be a bit louder in the mix. the drops a bit wierd doesnt go how i expected but the sounds are all pretty cool i think the wow wow wow sound could have a filter or something on it in the drop. and i think it could do with more sub bass, but otherwise it is going places and will make a cool track

__
I <3 Bass

Her Jade Eyes
Soundcloud
Facebook

06-05-2011 01:58 Homepage of timmehhurts
Spectral Pace
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 19-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Your drums sound very Spor/Noisia'ish, although the kick needs more attack and power. Not a fan of the pauses that come in every now and again. The bass sounds are really good. As a next step, I would structure the tune and try to space your sounds out a bit more. Peace.
09-05-2011 13:24
SKINLEY
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 15-05-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.00

First things first, it's far too short... ;D
On a serious note, your beats are fantastic and it sound like you're familiar enough with your Equipment to produce your signature sound. It's different too, not your usual mindless rubbish.
LIKES: Beat samples (especially snare) / Beat arrangement nice loop, good percussion, short sharp compressed hits / Good levels and EQ, Beats sit nicely on top of Bass / Bass sample itself is deep and meaningful with a nice high end rasp / reminds me of a lot of the Australian stuff coming out recently.
DISLIKES: I hadn't realized it had dropped? Not enough build up or impact / Need to upload more, not enough to provide a full opinion on the tune itself, just the production.

Overall, pretty Good
15-05-2011 20:20
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » csel - Exp01