drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » first serious dnb try with ableton
Go to the bottom of this page first serious dnb try with ableton
Author

Registration Date: 09-02-2011

so, this is my first dnb try, i'm still not happy with it there is a lot to do. that's what i got so far....check it and feel free to comment Smile

http://soundcloud.com/gabba_h/dnb-1-demo
02-05-2011 09:41
InsideCorrosion InsideCorrosion is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3511.jpg

Registration Date: 07-05-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

Whats up man?

Firstly, I have to tell you that you need to fulfil certain criteria before you can upload to this site and get any reviews for your track. I did the same thing as you I posted a link to my track but thats not how it works here.

You have to submit at least 5 reviews (over 100 words) of other users tracks on this site, this upgrades your account and enables you to upload/host your tracks. Its worth doing to ba apart of the community.

Anyway I checked out your track and its not bad considering its your first effort, but you should look into some tutorials and shit there s alot of great videos and articles outhere.

Big ups mate
08-05-2011 00:29 Homepage of InsideCorrosion
LiamAG LiamAG is a male
LiamG

images/avatars/avatar-3357.jpg

Registration Date: 20-04-2011

I reckon thats just for uploading to this site, ive uploaded a link and people have commented. (:

Have some sort of build up with drums well it doesnt have to be drums like but like someone else said on sound cloud more of a build up..

And it is repetitive but dont let that get to ya, most dnb tunes are cus there made to mix with (; Just add some differant breaks at again like someone said at the end of 16 bars or something.

maybe add a little something else to it as it goes through change the tone to the bass or whatever..

I think its alright anyway for your real go at dnb (: Check mine out let me know what you think (:
Peace!

__
"Frequantly called.. Psycadelic Huh "
09-05-2011 02:35
A2D2{A2}

Registration Date: 09-02-2011

i think it's alright with a soundcloud link as well Smile anyways thanks for explaining.
i changed the song and now i'm definitely more happy with the result Smile
check it out.

http://soundcloud.com/gabba_h/a2-bring-the-ruckus
13-05-2011 11:09
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » first serious dnb try with ableton