drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Glodaragz - Fireball
Go to the bottom of this page Glodaragz - Fireball
Author
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3266.jpg

Registration Date: 26-06-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

Please check out my new track 'Fireball' and post your comments here!

Ez dot be

Like i said that i will upload this tune on the site. Master on this tune isn't finished yet. On master works Andrejnalin or better know as Muad'Dib on this site.
Feedbacks are more that welcomed, and pls be honest Smile
Big ups!

This track has been deleted on the producer's request
24-04-2011 22:14 Homepage of Glodaragz
timmehhurts timmehhurts is a male
Her Jade Eyes

images/avatars/avatar-3330.jpg

Registration Date: 14-03-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

some very cool ideas in this track

the halftime drums at the start are sick
your orchestral synth / samples are superb in quality. where did you get them?

i think the bass needs to be a bit higher in the mix, and maybe brought in earlier, also you dont make a very big deal of the bass coming in. when the bass comes in it doesnt last very long before the break either :|

the drums could have a bit more variation

the section of the break without drums goes on a bit too long for my liking, it seemed liek it was going to drop much earlier.

the 2nd drop is much better than the 1st it sounded really good, although you got my hopes up, it seemed like you were going to shuffle the beat up, but then you didnt, but then you just did! i think you should shuffle it up even more than you have, that shit sounds cool.

i think the track could maybe be complemented with a synth of some vareity (reece lol)

also i definitely didnt expect a liquid/Idnb track when i read the name!

anyway, nice work, i think this track has great potential. - bit of a long rambling review but i just cannot bare to look at this lab report any longer.

ps. it could benefit from some FX :p

__
I <3 Bass

Her Jade Eyes
Soundcloud
Facebook

25-04-2011 02:38 Homepage of timmehhurts
Glodaragz Glodaragz is a male
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by timmehhurts
some very cool ideas in this track

the halftime drums at the start are sick
your orchestral synth / samples are superb in quality. where did you get them?

i think the bass needs to be a bit higher in the mix, and maybe brought in earlier, also you dont make a very big deal of the bass coming in. when the bass comes in it doesnt last very long before the break either :|

the drums could have a bit more variation

the section of the break without drums goes on a bit too long for my liking, it seemed liek it was going to drop much earlier.

the 2nd drop is much better than the 1st it sounded really good, although you got my hopes up, it seemed like you were going to shuffle the beat up, but then you didnt, but then you just did! i think you should shuffle it up even more than you have, that shit sounds cool.

i think the track could maybe be complemented with a synth of some vareity (reece lol)

also i definitely didnt expect a liquid/Idnb track when i read the name!

anyway, nice work, i think this track has great potential. - bit of a long rambling review but i just cannot bare to look at this lab report any longer.

ps. it could benefit from some FX :p

Thank you mate, i used edirol orchestral vst for strings and violins, for piano i used Fl Key, for Choir used Magnus Choir. I don't like to use samples Smile Well i don't like bass to be main in this tune. Also i wan't this tune to be Classical with Drums and bass ( DnB ) Big Grin Thats way i don't want to add fx and reece Smile Any way thank you mate i really appreciate it! Smile
25-04-2011 03:07 Homepage of Glodaragz
Dubrain Hertz Dubrain Hertz is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-1290.jpg

Registration Date: 23-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

Nice intro. Sort of standard late nineties Hip-Hop for a while there. 1:10 Like the new drums coming in, but where's the bass? 01:57 Bass comes in, a bit low in the mix, doesn't really rumble much. 2:36 nice ambience, but it goes on for a bit long. 4:26 Starts again nicely but I was sort of expecting after such a long buildup.

As it is it's a bit bare I think. It could perfectly well be an instrumental for a rapper to rap over, maybe it is? That would change everything. Melodies are nice, and stringsounds are nice. Don't really feel the bass though, it's too low, too anonymous and it has no melody of it's own, just follows the strings, and a bit to hecitcally too. Maybe do long notes, with a bunch of distortion and then lo-pass or something? just a suggestion.

__
Download my album for free/pay what you want http://recordsofthefleshgod.bandcamp.com...years-2002-2005
25-04-2011 16:05 Homepage of Dubrain Hertz
underspawn

Registration Date: 17-04-2011

Very nice track overall! Reminds me of Aphrodite.

I love the orchestral synths. The kicks in the beginning and the intro are very good but the bass should come at around 1:09 imho. As stated above it really sounds like it's too low in the mix(it could use some more distortion also).
The second drop is awesome. The drums are very good(could use more shuffle tho).
But i think the tune is kinda repetative. More variation won't hurt. And you could use some sweeps, wooshes etc.(to build more tension before the drops)

Peace.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by underspawn: 25-04-2011 16:55.

25-04-2011 16:54
eurk0 eurk0 is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 28-05-2008

nice trackSmile original feel to it. but i cant help it, i'm lacking bass ;/ maybe its my speakers. but i like the musical stuff there, so keep it upWink oh and.. the breakdown is maybe little too long

__
http://soundcloud.com/eurk0
25-04-2011 17:15
c_ctrl c_ctrl is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-06-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

Unorthadox orchestral style, I'm liking it but think it needs a little more work to sit nicely in the mix against a DnB beat! Think the drums could do with a few more edits and change ups and there's definitely not enough bass or sub! Nice work mate

Roary

__
DeCode & Roary Soundcloud
25-04-2011 18:36 Homepage of c_ctrl
Glodaragz Glodaragz is a male
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

Thank you guys for reviews i really appreciate it !
26-04-2011 06:19 Homepage of Glodaragz
Spectral Pace
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 19-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

The strings sound a little too distant - too much reverb. Also there is a duff note towards the end of the string sequence - a little out of key. I'm assuming its MIDI playing through a synth / sampler? The beat is OK although it lacks punch and power. No real rumble with any sub or bass that I can feel. Pad sections get a bit boring after a while - you need a bit of variation - maybe switch things up or throw something else in to keep it interesting. All the best.
27-04-2011 18:19
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Glodaragz - Fireball