drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » MuzzyDNB - Trash The Disco (dubstep)
Go to the bottom of this page MuzzyDNB - Trash The Disco (dubstep)
Author
Producer

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.50

Please check out my new track 'Trash The Disco (dubstep)' and post your comments here!

My latest Dubstep Offering Smile
Would really love some opinions on this,
love you all! <3

__

18-04-2011 10:55
Spectral Pace
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 19-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

like the intro strings - good vibe. The vocal gives an interesting dynamic. The second half of the monologue gets a bit lost and the words are hard to understand. Good variety in the track with lots of little sounds popping in and out. I'd work a little bit more on your compression and stereo seperation. The vocals could definitely benefit from being more defined and solid in the mix. Excellent concept for a tune and the delivery is pretty good, just need to get it sounding as good as it can. All the best.
18-04-2011 11:46
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Well made, but <taste>way too screamish and hiphop-ish for me</taste>
The buildup lasts a bit too long.
The drop is a bit repetitive, I would have liked a bit more darkness, the midbasses in this one are really dominant and they have a lot of hi mids which gives an overloaded feel after a while.
Technically it is really good.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
18-04-2011 17:23 Homepage of BattleDrone
recon47 recon47 is a male
Recon

images/avatars/avatar-3141.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Stupidly sick man!!!!!

Hats off to you my friend.

There's a lot of esssssssesss in there mate and they are quite sibilant and harsh on the ears, might want to try a de-esser to tame that shit.

Width on the vocal is nice

Bass is sick also but mid range is a bit too high in the mix for me and maybe EQ 500 out bell curve.

Good work mate!!
18-04-2011 21:47
tunedup
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3355.png

Registration Date: 17-04-2011

nice intro, i like the strings, good honest melody fades in well, good use of vocals, lyrics could be more refined, "we just get steamin' its the weekend.... the rest sounds off. not totally off putting though, i like the grimey synth bass that kicks things off. luvely breakbeat stuff. trash the disco gets a bit repetitive towards the end. overall its a good attempt. id like to hear more freaky sounds in there glitches, blips squeeks and ripps. nice 1

__
!$@K 420 24/7
18-04-2011 23:45
Dubrain Hertz Dubrain Hertz is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-1290.jpg

Registration Date: 23-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

Nice intro, really takes it's time though. You got some really nice ideas in here, but not really feeling the bassline after the drop. Also I'd turn down the midrange a little bit and make room for more bass. Good atmosphere in this though, the pads around three minutes in are a nice touch. Ambience around 4:00 is also good. The new bass line and melodies that come in at 4:36 are way better than the first one. A bit screechy sound though, hurts my ears at high volume.

__
Download my album for free/pay what you want http://recordsofthefleshgod.bandcamp.com...years-2002-2005
19-04-2011 14:00 Homepage of Dubrain Hertz
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

i'll have to ditto what battle said on this one it really is down to taste though for me to

__
buy the ticket take the ride
19-04-2011 21:21
InsideCorrosion InsideCorrosion is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3511.jpg

Registration Date: 07-05-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

hello mate,

0.20 Love the deep string/violin sounds excellent work. Nice work on the vocals as well they sound well defined and nice fx/layering too. Really nicely structed intro and love the vocoder Smile

1.44 Lots of texture and great panning/streo placement effects. This is definatly the most technicaly complex tune I ve heard so far tonight on the site with so many layers of sound and points of interest.

4.05 Nice break down to take us into the second half of the tune.

4.35 Wow nice bass layering and major ugly synth/bass layer sounds awesome Smile

A really well produced and acomplished sound and outstanding variation in sounds and structure. I really appreciate the amount of time you spent building this tune and is an excellent example of underground, unsigned production. Assuming you are unsigned that is Smile Excellent work bro big ups to ya
08-05-2011 00:52 Homepage of InsideCorrosion
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » MuzzyDNB - Trash The Disco (dubstep)