drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » brucifer - Your Soul
Go to the bottom of this page brucifer - Your Soul
Author
Making all the tunes your mum loves

images/avatars/avatar-2912.gif

Registration Date: 23-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.85

Please check out my new track 'Your Soul' and post your comments here!

Been shite weather the last couple of days, so delved back into Record/Reason.

Was going to be a early 90's hardcore track, then went acidy, now dark and moody. You tell me what it is =]

Take care

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
05-04-2011 13:45
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Wow, have you been having vitamin K again or did you go deep on the E's?
The break is a bit messy (way too many kicks) but the tune sure has a special feel to it.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
05-04-2011 21:16 Homepage of BattleDrone
brucifer brucifer is a male
Making all the tunes your mum loves

images/avatars/avatar-2912.gif

Registration Date: 23-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.85

Thanks Battle! Big Grin

No vitimins for me now days! Big Grin

Been listening to a lot of ATR, old Hardcore like Acen, Prodigy, Production House stuff etc recently. Obviously rubbing off on me.

Not to sure about the kicks, I think it might be the acid sub giving that effect.

Thanks for the score mate. High scores on originality, Shake factor etc mean a lot to me! Cool

Thanks again Happy

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
05-04-2011 23:43
Spectral Pace
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 19-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Something sounds a bit out of time in the arrangement. Not sure what it is, maybe the drum break? Some of the sounds you have used stand out in a good way. Sounds like you also have some kind of double kick going on in the second part of the tune. Tune could do with a lot more going on. Also I would look at the arrangement and see if anything is slightly off / unquantised. All the best.
06-04-2011 17:44
Subkinetik Subkinetik is a male
Cupid Stunt

images/avatars/avatar-2802.jpg

Registration Date: 24-04-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.67

not a big fan of those kinda of synths in dnb/breakbeat. sounds a bit cheesy to me but thats just my opinion. good track tho. i would advise bringing the synth up as its a little quiet. also the drums sound a little distorted, not sure if youve done that intentionally but it does sound a little overdone if so. maybe its the eq, some aspects sound like they are fighting for space, especially with the sub and the kicks clashing frequency. I do like the creativity in this track tho, theres a lot of variety here and it holds my interest. well done

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/SUBKINETIK
06-04-2011 18:38 Homepage of Subkinetik
shir_pan
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 01-02-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

strong, dark & trancish athmosphere in this tune, drums sound nice and deep with the bass, i like the disturbing sounds you used in the background, vocals are nice too, nice fx, respect

__
http://soundcloud.com/shirpan
08-04-2011 14:58
tunedup
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3355.png

Registration Date: 17-04-2011

nice trip into the song, but maybe your break comes too soon witout enough tension, l like your style tho really, reminds me of the aphex twin when he does dnb. crazy, mixed up, would sound great with some glitchy, bilmpy, trippy, ups and downs in the back, just traveling along side, and keeping you geussing, that vocal sample is great, maybe thats what reminds me of the aphex twinn, come to daddy, awsum track. nice 1 keep it up

__
!$@K 420 24/7
18-04-2011 23:59
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » brucifer - Your Soul