drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » dJSkiLlAx - Skillax - Original Sound System (original Mix)
Go to the bottom of this page dJSkiLlAx - Skillax - Original Sound System (original Mix)
Author
skillax

Registration Date: 19-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 1.00

Please check out my new track 'Skillax - Original Sound System (original Mix)' and post your comments here!

this is the full track, have been added fx, vocal, rides and final mastering Wink
05-04-2011 02:55 Homepage of dJSkiLlAx
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Like it, a bit repetitive after a while. Needs some more edits and shit.
(I know the problem with my own tunes :-( )
Bass could use a little bit of stereo on the lo mids because just drum and bass sound 100% mono now.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
05-04-2011 12:14 Homepage of BattleDrone
Spectral Pace
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 19-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Nice intro. Like the beat when it comes in - nice and crisp. Has got that kind of retro Tru Playaz sound. Good job. Watch that filter on the beat at the end of the tune. It sounds like it clips big time.
06-04-2011 17:49
krimmie2 krimmie2 is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3385.jpg

Registration Date: 25-04-2011

Hi there bro,

Groovy track! the filter in the beginning & at the end hurts my ears a bit though lol. Better make it a bit less powerfull. Well the drums are nice & clean,most of the effects are awesome, (especially at 00:54-01:04 on the buildup).the bass is tight, maybe needs a bit more variation in sound or something (but hey, it's still drum & bass). Reminds me a bit of deekline & ed solo. Maybe a bit repetitive , but you can solve that easilly with some nice female vocals, appart from the reggae vocals. would sound perfect! Nice work !

__

>> N-GIN SOUNDCLOUD<<
26-04-2011 16:16
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » dJSkiLlAx - Skillax - Original Sound System (original Mix)