drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Hudskov - Astralize-(breaks Mix)
Go to the bottom of this page Hudskov - Astralize-(breaks Mix)
Author
Sponsor

Registration Date: 05-03-2010

Please check out my new track 'Astralize-(breaks Mix)' and post your comments here!

Hi all. This one has been hanging around for a while and is still not finished. My perseverance is running low but i like the sounds so trying to get somewhere with it. I think it needs something to keep it flowing but not sure quite what?? Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks, Hud
03-04-2011 09:30
Spectral Pace
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 19-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Hi Hudskov. Not really sure what to suggest. If you feel that a tune isn't working (for whatever reason) I think you need to save it and move on. You can always come back to it for parts or to rework it. All the best.
06-04-2011 18:01
Subkinetik Subkinetik is a male
Cupid Stunt

images/avatars/avatar-2802.jpg

Registration Date: 24-04-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.67

interesting track... very unique and very different to anything ive heard before. Im finding this almost hypnotising at first, maybe because theres so much goin on at once. It does seem a little repetative after a while tho. i can hear the subtle differences if i concentrate but with so much going on its hard to notice them. cant fault the mastering or eq, all i can say really is that its a little repetative but im sure theres plenty of creativity in your head to keep the listener's interest?

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/SUBKINETIK
06-04-2011 18:51 Homepage of Subkinetik
JacksonP JacksonP is a male
Luminosity

Registration Date: 09-12-2010

This is sweet track. It has a rolling feeling...to me. I love those samples in the intro. Really unique style for the break/drums, very heavy...Throbbing. It is a little repetitive, but I don't really seem to get tired of listening Smile The very light samples from the intro mix quite well with the weight of the drums, it's light and heavy at the same time.
Wicked track

__
https://soundcloud.com/jacksonparaluch

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by JacksonP: 24-04-2011 06:50.

24-04-2011 06:47
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Hudskov - Astralize-(breaks Mix)