drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » tryptech - Show Me Anger
Go to the bottom of this page tryptech - Show Me Anger
Author
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

Please check out my new track 'Show Me Anger' and post your comments here!

Oke something i need some feedback on, it's at very early stage, but cant get on with it, cant get the sound quality better, some tips
rspct and thnx all for reviewing my last track so soon
grtz

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

25-03-2011 20:35 Homepage of tryptech
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Your bass is clipping (or if not it's eating up all the headroom) and your kick lacks punch.
If you want those pad-ish thingies to work better you need to lo-pass the midbass IMO.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
25-03-2011 20:42 Homepage of BattleDrone
dLO dLO is a male
dannyLO

images/avatars/avatar-3081.jpg

Registration Date: 29-05-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.83

this MAY work better w/ just a sub or even an 808 IMO. Great sample btw.

__
follow me here:
http://soundcloud.com/dannylo
26-03-2011 03:49
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

love the way you make these bass's seemless wicked track mate

__
buy the ticket take the ride
26-03-2011 09:29
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

Thnx man, jeah it's not really clippin, but jeah right about the headroom, i've low and midd passed the higher bassound, and mid and higpassed the sub like always, also the drums dont work i think, cant get out o fthis one, also the sample with the vocals is kind of crappy, the vocal is nice, but the pads behind it are too sharp and cant do anything about them,
i'm leaving this bastard for a while

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

26-03-2011 13:44 Homepage of tryptech
Philthy McNasty Philthy McNasty is a male
Florida DnB Masta!

images/avatars/avatar-2723.jpg

Registration Date: 23-07-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
24 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Writing while listening...liking the liquidish intro, sets the mood. Snare could be a lil thicker, like the vocals. Ok the bass seems too have a lil too much mid bunch to it. I would cut it to just the Hi's n low's and then play with it from there. Could just be my ears tho too. Like what you got so far

__
http://www.myspace.com/philthydubbish
26-03-2011 23:45 Homepage of Philthy McNasty
tokyotoxvo tokyotoxvo is a female
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3289.jpg

Registration Date: 27-03-2011

Loving feel of the track. I would like to hear more drum pattern variation. As others have noted there are a few parts where the kick and bass distort a bit but that can be solved with tweaking. The vocals on the song fit perfectly down to the last echo at the last second of the song. I wish it was longer with more variation, overall I enjoyed this song and look forward to a revised version of it.

__
http://soundcloud.com/babydre92 | http://tokyotoxvo.bandcamp.com | ASUS G73jh | M-Audio KeyRig 49 | FL Studio 9.9 | Reason 4 | Adobe CS5
27-03-2011 14:40 Homepage of tokyotoxvo
Spectral Pace
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 19-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Hey Tryptech. Like the beat. The vocal isn't quite right and doesn't cut through the mix very well at all. I don't think it's a problem of frequencies, just more to do with the way they've been compressed. I would compress much harder and eq to cut off frequencies below 180-200hz. Maybe a boost around 10-12khz might also crisp it out a bit.

The LFO sounds good but is really jumping out of the mix. I would push it further back with a bit more reverb.

Looking forward to the next version.
28-03-2011 21:58
shir_pan
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 01-02-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

great vocals Wink like the dream-ish athmosphere you create with that wobble, also like kick&snare, maybe bring the vocals up a little, great tune, would love to hear it finished

__
http://soundcloud.com/shirpan
29-03-2011 13:39
vinta9e vinta9e is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2792.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

It's a nice start but I'd throw in my 2 cents: too many 'subdrops' dilute the tension in the intro, and the main bass line sounds just too plain, well at least for my taste. My advice: spice it up!

good luck!
03-04-2011 11:56
scarface808

Registration Date: 04-04-2011

I thought the production quality is well mastered, the sound is very constant, i can listen to this on repeat even at an early stage. I would just say the wub's could use a little more variation if i had to really look at from a more detailed prospective. Could add a fat climax to it as well!. But this is good to my ears so keeeep it up man!
04-04-2011 11:55
Cognetix Cognetix is a male
Cognetix

Registration Date: 05-04-2011

I like the vibes in this track. Has that nice liquidy feel that I like in drum and bass. Good vocal sample too. Your mixing a really good. What I would work to improve on is your builds. When you dropped the bass and the drums in, it just sorta happened. Building up to a drop is key even in the chillest music. It energizes the audience until BOOM the drop hits them. Thats perhaps really the only thing I'd say to work on. You could get away with adding a little more low frequency to your basses as well as your kick drums too.

__
Cognetix
05-04-2011 02:04
ulli
Producer

Registration Date: 06-04-2011

yeah let your body flow on the music nice song its give you the feeling that you wanne fly nice your intro is verry nice i think tis aint a song to freak out put this is a great song to put on when you are with your frends an just enjoy the sound your intro is verry nice . the vocale are verry nice how do you do that i don't find vocals like that ther is one thing this song maybay need a little more bass and some more orignality but its already a really good chill out song
07-04-2011 11:40
InsideCorrosion InsideCorrosion is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3511.jpg

Registration Date: 07-05-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

Hello mate,

Tune starts and I m liking those beats and early feel I get from the intro. The vocal is really nice too. This is a really nice tune everything where it should be and is arranged well how a dnb tune should be. This reminds me of something from Quarantine and I m now on my second listen Smile Really smooth drop mate really like the sub and wobble layer they compliment eachother really well. This is by far my fav track I ve heard on here so far and you should be really pleased with what you have already acheived with this mate, I would be Smile Big ups and much respect
07-05-2011 22:32 Homepage of InsideCorrosion
amptek amptek is a male
Jan Amparo

images/avatars/avatar-3225.jpg

Registration Date: 04-08-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

Hell ya! Loving this Analogue. Sounds like your old stuff. Really pushing out some great tracks lately!

Nothing I can really say about this one at the moment except some mastering.

Actually, maybe a bit of an echo on some parts of the vocal and pan it left to right a bit. So it gives the vocal some more warmth. That's all for now Smile

Respect!!
09-05-2011 20:58 Homepage of amptek
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » tryptech - Show Me Anger