Go to the bottom of this page Philthy McNasty - Breakbeat Untitled
Author
Philthy McNasty Philthy McNasty is a male
Florida DnB Masta!

images/avatars/avatar-2723.jpg

Registration Date: 23-07-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
24 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Please check out my new track 'Breakbeat Untitled' and post your comments here!

Lil bb tune I have been working on. Trying to dabble in a lil bit of everything. Wanted to know what people think of base idea...also need tutorial help on propa builds etc. Any help appreciated and returned. RespeKt!

__
http://www.myspace.com/philthydubbish
25-03-2011 00:15 Homepage of Philthy McNasty
Spectral Pace
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 19-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Hey Philthy. Like the tonality of the intro. IMO for breakbeat, you need a different drum kit to the one you are using. You need a much more electro inspired collection of sounds.

Check out 'Aqua' by Jiro Vega (Miles Dyson Remix). Not the greatest electro tune, but very good frequency separation and use of sounds. For breakbeat you will need to use a different soundset to DnB.

All the best.
28-03-2011 22:05
shir_pan
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 01-02-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

base idea is ok, but especially the synth-melody needs more variation, kick-drum sounds not strong enough, also missin some punch in the snare, how many bpm is that? 140? little low for a dnb-tune. i like the bass entering at 2.18, keep workin on it Wink
cheers

__
http://soundcloud.com/shirpan
29-03-2011 13:14
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

Srry man for late review, nice beat man, love the effects, sometimes its quite empty though, it had this acidisch feeling to it. Nice mixdown, would do some more breaky stuff with drums.
rspct

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

29-03-2011 15:09 Homepage of tryptech
ulli
Producer

Registration Date: 06-04-2011

man man i really realy like your song. how do you do that really nice,your intro is verry verry nice and the drop of this sound just wicked. this is a song they have to play on party's. i think meanny people can learn from you. i olso like the whobbel of this tune. i wish i can make a wicked tune like this but i'am just started with fl studio 9 and i new her can you help me with some loops or samples i working on a sound realy basic i tell you but i'am missing a whobbel and i can't find a whobbel. but go on i find you are beter then all the commercial shit the play on tv and radio. if i can ever make a sound like this i think i will be verry happy. but i think here on this site i'am a nood. but i will do my best to make good sound and to do beter.
07-04-2011 10:31
doolhoofd
discobol

images/avatars/avatar-3386.jpg

Registration Date: 02-03-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.00

quote:
Originally posted by ulli
but i think here on this site i'am a nood.

That's right. You're a friggin nood.

__
.:::GENERATIONS PASS:::.
.:::CIVILISATIONS DIE:::.
.:::THE BLiNK OF AN EYE:::.
.:::IN GALACTIC TIME:::.
07-04-2011 15:23 Homepage of doolhoofd
Dubrain Hertz Dubrain Hertz is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-1290.jpg

Registration Date: 23-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

Cool melodies! Strange bouncy feel to this, love it! Nice variations. Bass at 0:57 doesn't really fit melody-wise, sound is good though, maybe turn it down a bit too and maybe add some high cut. Overall a sweet track.

__
Download my album for free/pay what you want http://recordsofthefleshgod.bandcamp.com...years-2002-2005
19-04-2011 14:47 Homepage of Dubrain Hertz
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Philthy McNasty - Breakbeat Untitled