drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » pusha - War Cry
Go to the bottom of this page pusha - War Cry
Author
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

Please check out my new track 'War Cry' and post your comments here!

hey ppl aint upped in a while i uploaded this about a month ago but made a bit of a boo boo with the bounce iv eq'd it a bit more its a bit different from me a bit neuroish anyway let me know what u think biggup

__
buy the ticket take the ride
24-03-2011 19:23
bm84 bm84 is a male
Bone Man

Registration Date: 14-11-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

love the way the bass creeps in about .20
and nice eerie vocal sample, reminds me of somethin liam howlett would use.
again this is not really my sort of dnb but is definitely well produced. does the tempo increase then slow back down again?? either way it sounds like it does, which is cool...

__
www.soundcloud.com/bone-man
24-03-2011 19:37 Homepage of bm84
pusha
waveform molester

Helpfulness rating: 

thanks bman thanks for the liam comment although im not quite up to his standard lol , the tempo dont speed up its just a different break i introduce , im not sure about it myself i want to change it a bit further to make thew transition a bit more smooth . thanks for the review mate biggup

__
24-03-2011 19:49
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

Very uplifting intro man, love the drop, really banging, i would definately shake on that, haha, oke man that bassound commin in around 1.50 is sick
Good drums, good vibes, good mix

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

24-03-2011 21:21 Homepage of tryptech
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Bass in the drop is too mono.
Not sure where this is going, sounds a bit too busy for my taste.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
24-03-2011 21:29 Homepage of BattleDrone
ksd ksd is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3163.jpg

Registration Date: 27-10-2009

hey pusha,
intro sounds nice, great atmosphere and the vocal sample fits well..some more fx would sure help to build some tension (but it's still a preview..)
drums are nice and well produced..
till here everything sounds fine but: the bass doesn't work for me..it sounds pretty thin, the high end hasn't enough stereo and the filtering just sounds like pure chaos to me..
sorry for the "harsh" comment...but try to use some more (different) bass sounds that interact with each others and spend some more time working on the sounds..
24-03-2011 22:52
Spectral Pace
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 19-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Yes Pusha, been waiting for you to upload this track. Really like the intro to this. Keeps you on your feet and guessing about what's coming next. Like the vocal sample and when the drop comes it's nice and heavy.

I'd try fattening that lead with a bit of tube / bitcrush distortion and maybe a bit of phaser as well to make it beefier in the mix. Like the other bass that comes in also.

Swift wanted a rewind on this one. This is my favourite tune you've done so far. Reminded me a bit of Erb N Dub and Shifta. Biggup!
25-03-2011 01:29
pusha
waveform molester

Helpfulness rating: 

Cheers for the reviews fellas @ ksd I will adress the stero on the high end to make it sound a bit better I see what u mean about sounding thin I will adress this

@ pace and swift cheers for the review fellas and thanks for the advice I will try stickin a bit of tube on it to fatten it a bit nice one peeps Bigup

__
25-03-2011 08:49
dLO dLO is a male
dannyLO

images/avatars/avatar-3081.jpg

Registration Date: 29-05-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.83

nice set-up in the intro. Already primed for something nasty. Sick bass as per usual. No idea about the neuro stuff, but more automation on the filtering to give it some variation. Also, any way to widen it a tad? bit of stereo might help w/ the movement in it. Like that 2nd break that gets layered - defo brings it up a notch & makes the whole tune much more heavy. I hear neuro is a bitch so big up yourself for givin it a go. Lord knows i've stayed away from that style for a reason Tongue

__
follow me here:
http://soundcloud.com/dannylo
26-03-2011 03:46
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » pusha - War Cry