drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Drum-n-bass massive » DnB is my religion!
Go to the bottom of this page DnB is my religion!
Author
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

I'm not a very religious person but when I listen to certain DnB tunes I experience the closest thing to God I ever had. Mostly it's pretty dark stuff that does this to me.
Like Nasty Habits - Shadow Boxing or Jonny L's tune Piper or stuff from Photek, Source Direct, Breakage ...

I feel very "elevated" when playing some heavy tune (e.g. Noisia & Phase - Program) on my iPod while running at a speed of 10 km/hour (6.25 mph) which allows me to run in sync with the beats. DnB gives me the feeling I "understand" life and that I am raising above those who don't understand it. (warn me if I'm making sense). It gives me strength to go for goals I would normally never (try to) achieve.

In short: DnB changed my life for the better and it continues to do so.

What does it do to you?

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
17-03-2011 10:22 Homepage of BattleDrone
m-ej m-ej is a male
Master Producer

Registration Date: 08-05-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

ltj bukem @ universe big love 1993.

http://soundcloud.com/djmixes/ltj-bukem-...love-08-13-1993

i was there right at the front with 4 of my best m8s
iv never looked back since.
iv seen this scene change, evolve, move forward, go back, take giant leaps foward,,,,im even having bukem played at my funeral(along with doves - last broadcast).
yes mr Drone sire dnb is life Smile

__
m-ej is taking a few steps back from forum life.
17-03-2011 10:55
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Drum-n-bass massive » DnB is my religion!