drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » tryptech - Talking To You (zero 7 Vocals)
Go to the bottom of this page tryptech - Talking To You (zero 7 Vocals)
Author
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

Please check out my new track 'Talking To You (zero 7 Vocals)' and post your comments here!

New production, rough layout

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tryptech: 25-02-2011 13:54.

25-02-2011 11:08 Homepage of tryptech
Spectral Pace
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 19-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Hey Tryptech, Spectral here. Intro sounds good and has a nice vibe to it. The vocals work well with this arrangement. They sound a little dry at the moment, but you probably have something in mind for them. Some sounds in the mix sound a little too wide (I think I heard a rhodes or a guitar coming from the far right of the stage). I would definitely work on this tune as it has some potential. I really like your wobble bass as well and I think it is needed in a tune like this. Look forward to hearing the finished version. All the best, Spectral.
25-02-2011 11:43
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Extreme panning from Rhodes organ isn't working for me, center it just a little bit.
Intro is a bit too long.
Sweet tune, I think this tune features the same snare as The Pink Sink... Instant rollage!
Don't change it too much, maybe some little this'n thats to keep it fresh all the way...

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
25-02-2011 17:09 Homepage of BattleDrone
noosesone
Producer

Registration Date: 24-02-2011

so man this track is dopeness ....like how it starts ....nice build up ...likeing that drum before it snaps......

the snare man that snare is sick so vibrant....i want it...lol

this is some good ass production quality ....but for some reason that dude talking on top is not cutting it for me...but thats my personal feeling ...........and that clap at around 3:20 ...im not really feeling....

sorry if you find my review offensive....in anyway....but hope some of the things i said more people agree with.....

but keep it up you will be known unless you stop or let reviews get in your way...good luck man ....check me out sometime and let me know what you think of meee....i could say your much better then me ....but im catching the drift ....i really hope this is one hundred letters.....

nooses keep DNB alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26-02-2011 12:46
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

ssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk top marks all around big up bro

__
buy the ticket take the ride
26-02-2011 23:14
Impact
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3403.jpg

Registration Date: 29-08-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.25

ez.
typing as Im listening..

Intro strings are nice- but a little dry perhaps?
Vocal needs more presence and warmth to elevate it from the strings

Bass is great! Smile
Proppa rolling.... !! Smile

Vocal needs some subtle verb too I think.
C&S style bass melody works well

Great potential!

__
Quality DNB clothing Cool
Co founder of Instinct Audio
ImpactMastering: Affordable Digital Mastering/Mixing service
27-02-2011 16:51
shir_pan
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 01-02-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

nice tune, refreshing sounds, nice structure, nice drums, i would turn up the wobble-element, i like the vocals but i would also like to hear some variation of them, maybe some clear-defined piano-like melodylines would also give it smth extra, cheers

__
http://soundcloud.com/shirpan
01-03-2011 13:42
XTC Nottingham

Registration Date: 02-03-2011

Liking this a lot has a very Netsky feel the filtered strings works well and help carry the tune forward then the rhodes really warms the sound well. enjoyed the drop with just the strings/rhodes vocals.

The bass rolls nicely and pulls the track together well, the arrangement works well for me and the final drop comes along in no time (another good sign)

The vocal sits well within the track maybe a few effects or stutters to add movement would be a nice touch.

For me the intro kick definitely needs beefing up and the rhodes seems only to be coming from the right channel but kinda works Smile

Good work and a nice Sunny feeling roller for the summer.

Ads

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by XTC Nottingham: 02-03-2011 20:39.

02-03-2011 20:38
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » tryptech - Talking To You (zero 7 Vocals)