drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Demagolka - Tuntau
Go to the bottom of this page Demagolka - Tuntau
Author

Registration Date: 27-12-2010

Hello everyone! Here are two tracks that I created using samples and breaks taken from this site that come from my debut album, "Tuntau". A friend of mine believes it's not drum'n'bass because music is too simple (at least he said that about "Jawbreaker"), well, it's for you to judge. "Jawbreaker" is mostly influenced by drone, while "Deliani Flux" by video games music, Tyrian 2000 and ambient, stuff like that.

Hope you'll like these productions, but I have to admit that d'n'b-like tunes are really tricky to work with...

Jawbreaker:
http://www.looperman.com/player.php?tid=94502

Deliani Flux:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zS2AdeQo6o

Enjoy!
21-02-2011 12:20
Impact
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3403.jpg

Registration Date: 29-08-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.25

I couldnt get over that jawbreaker was recorded in a cold wet bathroom Tongue
Have a listen to some more dnb- both retail and on here and soundcloud... you'll get the hang of it..

ps: STEP AWAY from the reverb!

__
Quality DNB clothing Cool
Co founder of Instinct Audio
ImpactMastering: Affordable Digital Mastering/Mixing service
21-02-2011 12:46
Demagolka

Registration Date: 27-12-2010

quote:
I couldnt get over that jawbreaker was recorded in a cold wet bathroom

Ugh... maybe Tongue .

quote:
Have a listen to some more dnb- both retail and on here and soundcloud... you'll get the hang of it..

Actually this is not the case, I just wanted to mix elements of drum'n'bass with something else, I didn't want to do something "traditional", but yes, I will listen to something more Tongue . Sheesh, making dark ambient or ethnic music is much easier Huh .

quote:
ps: STEP AWAY from the reverb!

What's wrong with the reverb? I think that it sounds fine, but you are the second person complaining Tongue .

You could also give me some more hints how to structure songs better than this, I know that I have a tendency to play one break over a period of time without any change, so it may get very boring Tongue .

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Demagolka: 21-02-2011 13:46.

21-02-2011 13:43
Impact
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3403.jpg

Registration Date: 29-08-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.25

the reverb is too extreme!
Plus its too 'wet'.

Structure wise; have a look at Dazos thread where we've given similar advice Smile

Nobody ever said dnb was easy Wink

__
Quality DNB clothing Cool
Co founder of Instinct Audio
ImpactMastering: Affordable Digital Mastering/Mixing service
21-02-2011 14:38
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Demagolka - Tuntau