drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Dazo - New Sensation
Go to the bottom of this page Dazo - New Sensation
Author
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3259.png

Registration Date: 01-02-2011

Please check out my new track 'New Sensation' and post your comments here!

here it is another project, i'm working right now on some different tunes, this is the last one, as i said it's a work in progress and i would like to know what you think about it
18-02-2011 15:15
Pace and Swift
Producer

Registration Date: 20-01-2011

Hey Dazo, Pace here. Tune is OK. Your style is definitely evolving. Just keep making tunes. All the best. Pace.
18-02-2011 15:57 Homepage of Pace and Swift
Dazo Dazo is a male
Producer

thanks pace!
18-02-2011 16:05
ksd ksd is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3163.jpg

Registration Date: 27-10-2009

the very first bit (till 0.30) of the intro is ok..probably the best thing you did so far..then things start getting strange..quite odd melody and in the drop there's some stuff out of tune..
you are uploading quite a bit of stuff lately and sure without trying there's no way of getting better..but if i were you i would take some more time to work on one project and try to make it work..
anyway..you're getting better so keep it up!!
18-02-2011 20:00
Dazo Dazo is a male
Producer

thanks ksd, you know the point is that I've some different project saved, and sometimes I open it up and I try to change something, for example this was an "old" project that I found and changed it till this result, but it doesn't mean that I don't work more on a tune, sure at the end i spend just some days for complete a track, but because now I'm just experiencing new styles new technique to learn, so probably when i've learned more i'll spend more time to complete a tune.
18-02-2011 20:32
jassummisko
Producer

Registration Date: 02-01-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Hmmm... I like it but, it doesn't fit my taste, but that my problem Smile . I usually like darker and heavier tracks but that doesn't mean that I don't like this one. I think you should make the drums heavier, but you can do what you want, its your song. Also the bass is AWESOME, its like dubstep but not dubstep lol. Its good but it still has a lot of things missing. But after all, this song isn't finished yet right? So yeah, overall I give you 8/10 but i'm sure that you can make this song better. (Not saying its bad BTW) And also the sub-bass was kinda wierd but in the good way, IDK maybe its just my speakers.

P.S. The drum samples were cool Smile
18-02-2011 23:50
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

Realy fresh minimal drums, i love the drums, the atmoz and bass need some work though, I would listen to some spectrasoul tracks, how they he or she makes his basslines and sound, mostly sampled fx, could really inspire you, keep working your improving at rocket speed

rspect

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

22-02-2011 13:03 Homepage of tryptech
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Dazo - New Sensation