drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Hardware » Setting up a axiom 25 fader knobs to work in massive using cubase 5?
Go to the bottom of this page Setting up a axiom 25 fader knobs to work in massive using cubase 5?
Author

Registration Date: 04-05-2010

Iv been trying to set up my fader knobs to work with massives macro controls, but I'm having problems. I'm using a m-audio axiom 25 with cubase 5. Any help would be good. Thanx.
14-02-2011 18:55
Rythor1 Rythor1 is a male
D.R.U.

images/avatars/avatar-3447.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Hey man, I am a cubase user myself and I also used to use the axiom 25, one area this willl give you problems is the fact that the axiom has rotary type encoders, these don't play well with software sometimes, just a heads up. Ok, so what you need to do is set up the quick controls in cubase, while setting these up there is a learn button which will allow you to assign your knobs to certain quick controls. Then in the quick control menu for you massive track, there will be a drop down type menu where you can select any of massivess controllabe parameters to a quick control. If you read this and need more help, reply and I will give detailed instructions on the process, peace.
15-08-2011 00:45
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Hardware » Setting up a axiom 25 fader knobs to work in massive using cubase 5?