drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Monkey Nut1 - This Is How We Break
Go to the bottom of this page Monkey Nut1 - This Is How We Break
Author
Destiny

images/avatars/avatar-3104.jpg

Registration Date: 04-04-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Please check out my new track 'This Is How We Break' and post your comments here!

Hi all... Haven't uploaded in a while, so here I am again. This track is a bit different for me, but I quite like it. It's just a nice little mellow stroller, so see what you think. Not the finished thing. Comments most welcome, cheers.
14-02-2011 16:55
goonybag goonybag is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 12-11-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.33

sweet intro, moody and atmospheric. that sub work going on in the drop reminds me of old school moving shaddow stuff i used to listen to years ago! nice! defo has that old school feel, with the amens and the bassline subs.

takes me back mate, props for that Smile

__
www.soundcloud.com/hyphae
15-02-2011 11:01 Homepage of goonybag
Pace and Swift
Producer

Registration Date: 20-01-2011

Safe Monkey Nut1. Like the intro and the way the intro develops. Drop is cool for the old-skool jungle vibe. I would get rid of the autopan on the shaker. I would maybe pan out some other sounds like the glitchy vocal as that seems very central and would benefit with a slight nudge to the left or right. Like the tone and feel of your sub. Look forward to the finished version. Pace out.
15-02-2011 11:31 Homepage of Pace and Swift
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Around 2:30 an extra break gets added, making the drums too loud.
Good atmospheres.
Mix is a little muffled.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
15-02-2011 12:58 Homepage of BattleDrone
dLO dLO is a male
dannyLO

images/avatars/avatar-3081.jpg

Registration Date: 29-05-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.83

nice intro pads. love the way the break comes in. intro sounds like this could drop heavy or stay mellow - i like that a lot. Really nice bass. Yes... post drop is pure heavin! lovin the break work. bass is money. Some sick sick jungle vibes goin on here. Lovin dis 1 a lot. Only thing i could say is that on my set up at least it could use a bit more high end. maybe EQ the hats & stuff in the breaks just a touch. Otherwise this is pure money! Not sure what your deal is w/ releasing dis 1, but i'd love to get a promo to drop in a mix. PM me mate.

__
follow me here:
http://soundcloud.com/dannylo
15-02-2011 17:58
shir_pan
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 01-02-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

i like the vibe of the track, nice work with the snares, i like the drums, maybe a little too much stereo-workin, after the drop at 1:48 it lacks smth, maybe some kinda melody-stuff would do good here, i like the sound of the pads, gets a little repetitive after a while,
nice track, but id like to hear some more elements/some more variation
cheers

__
http://soundcloud.com/shirpan
16-02-2011 17:04
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Monkey Nut1 - This Is How We Break