drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » fruityLideasman - Sunday Wonkle Berries & Cream
Go to the bottom of this page fruityLideasman - Sunday Wonkle Berries & Cream
Author
Producer

Registration Date: 13-02-2011

Please check out my new track 'Sunday Wonkle Berries & Cream' and post your comments here!

Not really been producing that long. Just some ideas. Interested to hear feedback so I don't waste my time when working in Cubase.

Safe.
13-02-2011 18:37
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

Not bad man, how long producing,
I like the drums nice and clean, just the bass isnt on point yet
would filter some mid out, and add a seperate subline
succes
rpct
thnx for the review

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

13-02-2011 21:31 Homepage of tryptech
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Needs some sub bass... the idea is very premature... work to be done. It's not bad, but it needs extra stuff to make it sound full and interesting for a longer period of time than 44 seconds.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
13-02-2011 23:43 Homepage of BattleDrone
fruityLideasman
Producer

Hey Tryptech I been producing about a year just playing about on FruityLoops with ideas. I have started using cubase but not there with it yet. I know what I want to do its just working out the nitty gritty. Although I have got someone pointing me in the right direction on it which is good. Safe BattleDrone, this is so premature I made this in about 30 mins lol I didn’t realise you could upload tunes only every 1.5 days so I have loads of ideas to upload all taken 30mins-3 hours. I appreciate no sub and nothing in at the moment. I sort of don’t wanna waste time on Fruity loops as I cant do what I want to do in it. FruitL is proper swag for proper production. Anyways boys I have some bigger ideas I worked on and love to hear your feed back when I upload them. Please note that they are only ideas – not saying these are ready for RAM yet. Lol Peace
14-02-2011 10:39
goonybag goonybag is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 12-11-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.33

intro is very stiff, like i am marching forward with a plank of wood strapped to my back. all seems very stiff mate, and has a cold feeling as well, no warmth to the samples/sounds at all, as drone said, needs sub. keep at it mate, grind away, youll find the warmth Smile

__
www.soundcloud.com/hyphae
15-02-2011 11:13 Homepage of goonybag
fruityLideasman
Producer

lmao Goonybag - love the way you put it. I agree these sounds are just samples with minimal tweaking done. I dont really want to play with sounds too much when im making ideas. When I have worked on tunes in cubase all the sounds ended up changing massively so i dont get to caught up on that at the mo. But bruvva the warmth will be felt soon im sure lol. I have loads of ideas to upload all based on similar principle just basic ideas but interested to hear your thoughts.

Big Up!
15-02-2011 14:25
Pace and Swift
Producer

Registration Date: 20-01-2011

Safe FLideasman. I would work on your drums and percussion a lot more. Its easy to come up with an idea, but its much harder to turn that idea into a finished (or nearly finished) product. In my own production I tend to focus on my weaknesses as in today's music industry you do have to be a full package. By the way, if you think the tune (or idea) is good enough, then that's all that matters. No-one can see the vision of the tune in your head, so really its your opinion that counts.
17-02-2011 19:15 Homepage of Pace and Swift
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » fruityLideasman - Sunday Wonkle Berries & Cream