drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Mov3mnt - Last Train Out Of Collie
Go to the bottom of this page Mov3mnt - Last Train Out Of Collie
Author
Producer

Registration Date: 22-01-2009

Please check out my new track 'Last Train Out Of Collie' and post your comments here!

Learnt al;ot doing this one. Spent alot of time on the mix down and master. This is as loud as i canget it with my knowledge. seriously dont know how the pros get their loudness. anyways...enjoi.
12-02-2011 03:25
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

nice track but some sounds in the intro are panned to the left

__
buy the ticket take the ride
12-02-2011 21:18
Paracyte Paracyte is a male
Crazy Bouncin Sinusoid

images/avatars/avatar-2331.jpg

Registration Date: 07-12-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Drop is very nice, but it lacks tension buildup in the intro. I would loose this acidy synth in some point as it goes through whole tune and i'm sick of it allready not even listen to the song twice Wink let say after the intro. You've got some nice melodies here.
peace.

__
My Soundcloud
12-02-2011 21:53
Pace and Swift
Producer

Registration Date: 20-01-2011

Hey Mov3mnt. Like a lot of the sounds you have used. The length of the build-up isn't a problem necessarily, it's just what you fill it or don't fill it with that will makes it either interesting or boring. Try to give the tune a sense of build-up in the intro with some kind of development every 16 bars. Drop is OK. That bass could be fuller / deeper / louder though. All the best, Pace.
13-02-2011 12:14 Homepage of Pace and Swift
Mov3mnt
Producer

Registration Date: 22-01-2009

Cheers for the comments boys. Yeah the intro is the weak point i reckon. might get back into it n make a more interesting intro. lacks build up and excitement especially compared to the main section. So good gettin feedback from people. need another perspective from my own.
13-02-2011 12:55
Glodaragz Glodaragz is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3266.jpg

Registration Date: 26-06-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

Maybe the intro is too long.But this is good tune, Love the fx. Also the melodies are great too Smile
Nice tune 4.5/5
Big Ups!
13-02-2011 15:00 Homepage of Glodaragz
shir_pan
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 01-02-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

i like track, nice buildup in the beginning, i can feel it, drums sound clear, hihats seem to be a little too loud for me, pads fit very well and create nice athmo, song is well-structured, nice pitch-bend before the drops, only thing im not in love with is the synth-melody which doesnt change at all during whole track, either put it only in several parts of the track or play with it more (when it stops in the end, the track sounds much more "as a unit" to me)

__
http://soundcloud.com/shirpan
13-02-2011 15:30
fruityLideasman
Producer

Registration Date: 13-02-2011

Loving the vibe of the intro, not too sure on first synth bit harsh sounds on my speakers - I am cranking it....again next sounds again sound like quite fruity loopy sounds - and i must say all mine are done on fruity loops. I think they need a little tweaking. but love the principle. This again is riving tune for me the drop doesnt bite by balls but i love the tune and would like a bit more of a change. Could do with some more sub. I love the drums towards the end sounds nice. I am bopping to it but would just like a little touch of filth.
13-02-2011 18:01
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

love the atmozz, drums feel filtered, snare needs more snap i think, youve got nice sounds and melodies, just get those drums on point and it's a nice and mellow peace

rspct
thnx for reviewing man

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

13-02-2011 21:35 Homepage of tryptech
dLO dLO is a male
dannyLO

images/avatars/avatar-3081.jpg

Registration Date: 29-05-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.83

not a big fan of such aggressive panning in the intro. big long of an intro. post drop is sick! some really good elements in there - the sub, great sfx,that bass sound @ 1:38!!!! drums are tight as well. I'm not totally in love w/ your lead melody sounds - they're a bit too preset-y for me, but the melodies work nice its just the samples i'm not a big fan of. Anyways, overall, nice clean tune. some good balance in the mix. well done.

__
follow me here:
http://soundcloud.com/dannylo
15-02-2011 17:48
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Mov3mnt - Last Train Out Of Collie