drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Noisebound - Outer Galaxy (wip)
Go to the bottom of this page Noisebound - Outer Galaxy (wip)
Author
Producer

Registration Date: 26-05-2010

Please check out my new track 'Outer Galaxy (wip)' and post your comments here!

Hey dot be, I'm back after a long break and I want to share with you with a clip of my new creation. I am still working on it. The name will be different and some parts will be improved... I would like to see some feedbacks before I finish it Smile

__
Soundcloud
Youtube Channel
10-02-2011 12:50
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Good tune, bit too much reverb.
Could do with some clear hook or a vocal or something.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
10-02-2011 13:26 Homepage of BattleDrone
dLO dLO is a male
dannyLO

images/avatars/avatar-3081.jpg

Registration Date: 29-05-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.83

great intro, great bass... liking it so far. like the real crisp snare & nice drums in general. drop is more powerful i think if you dont give us the bass before the drop. Keep it hidden until the drop then BAM! BASS Wink

i like the use of stereo. like the fx, drum edits, bass... this is real nice. would like to hear the finished version.

__
follow me here:
http://soundcloud.com/dannylo
10-02-2011 19:01
Pace and Swift
Producer

Registration Date: 20-01-2011

Hey Noisebound, Pace here. Like your drums although they sound slightly over-compressed. The balance of the mix also seems slightly off. The main pad seems too loud. Sub needs to be much louder and a real presence in the mix for this sort of tune to work well. Reminds me a bit of Sub Focus Deep Space mixed with Sub Focus Follow the Light. If you get Deep Space up in your sequencer and keep switching back and forth, you'll notice the changes you'll need to make. I find it a useful trick when I'm trying to get the balance of a tune right, find a tune that has a similar make-up and try and mimic the mixdown levels of individual tracks or busses. A really good basis for a tune though. It's definitely worth finishing. Look forward to seeing how this one turns out. All the best, Pace.
10-02-2011 20:21 Homepage of Pace and Swift
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

Gotta love that intro, very wide, great, good atmosphere, love how those drums melt their way through. Sound engineering is awesome in this one, okee man that bass is like sugar, really nice, very good. Love it man, killer track

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

11-02-2011 12:38 Homepage of tryptech
Noisebound Noisebound is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 26-05-2010

@ BattleDrone

Yeah, there's too much reverb on some sounds, especially on that high synth, i noticed it after i had uploaded it here... Would be happy to add a vocal in this track, can't find the one that could fit.

@ dLo

I will change a drop just a little, will make the transitions of the intro smoother. And yeah, removing a bass before the drop is not a bad idea, but I have tried that already and it sounds a bit empty, so i will have to find a way to fill those spots Smile

@ Pace

This is the first time i use this kind of drums so they can sound slightly wrong though there is nearly no compression on them. I think that bass and pads are at the necessary volume for this kind of dnb, but I'll check alll the levels one more time. That tip with similar tracks can be useful for me Smile

Thanks everyone for replies, it's nice to hear someone's opinion. I will have all these advices in mind when I'll be finishing song Smile

__
Soundcloud
Youtube Channel
11-02-2011 15:29
goonybag goonybag is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 12-11-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.33

intro is deep, man, i love that bass type reece pad, great effects, a really ethereal, late night dnb track, great effort, love it.

__
www.soundcloud.com/hyphae
12-02-2011 06:19 Homepage of goonybag
Glodaragz Glodaragz is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3266.jpg

Registration Date: 26-06-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

Nice tune till now.U have nice bell melodies!
Also great fx! Sounds very good.
The bass is great too.But i was waiting for something more when bass and beat started.Maybe stronger drums. Thant will change tune-my opinion
Big ups!
12-02-2011 15:24 Homepage of Glodaragz
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

very nice mate

__
buy the ticket take the ride
12-02-2011 22:00
endle185

Registration Date: 04-05-2010

danny byrd, thats what i hear here. where do i finf hard dnb. started off well though
17-02-2011 19:14
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Noisebound - Outer Galaxy (wip)