drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Pace and Swift - Untitled
Go to the bottom of this page Pace and Swift - Untitled
Author
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

and also as i have found out when ive got low marks before iv been told that a really low one shouldnt make to much difference its more a few that are slightly off if ya get what i mean battle will explain it better if u ask him

__
buy the ticket take the ride
12-02-2011 21:29
Pace and Swift
Producer

Registration Date: 20-01-2011

Impact - We've spent a few hours extra on this. We've completely got rid of the intro and have been focussing on the drop elements. Have gone for a kind of heavy early distorted minds beat (T-10). It's growing on me! I think we'll re-upload in a few days, just to see what people think again. But I don't think we'll be including it in our label promo.

Pusha - You didn't get back to me about the offer I made you! (check Dazo - Hyperworld) Also I was at home all day (the day it happened) and know that it happened between 5:00pm and 8:00pm. I logged off at 5 and re-logged on at 8:00pm. When I logged back in, there were two other producers who had been logged in after me...

Also, the 1's were for all 11 categories which means it was a producer. It's pretty funny really. I wouldn't mind if the producer had left a review, but what's the point of a cheap shot like that? Tune is pony anyway!
13-02-2011 12:08 Homepage of Pace and Swift
pusha
waveform molester

Helpfulness rating: 

Sorry mate didn't see that really nice of ya mate but I av already got some black studio foam I nicked off me mate when he gutted his studio and renewed (more money than sense ) cheers tho, name who it was because I have had a go at people before and even created a quite out of order thread naming someone and I was sure due to time frames like you have done and turned out to be wrong I would like to know who it is because it pisses me right off !

__
13-02-2011 20:07
Pace and Swift
Producer

Registration Date: 20-01-2011

Am gonna leave it this time. Have had bad experiences with accusing people of stuff that I knew they did but couldn't prove. In the end I'll look like the twat. The cunt knows who he is Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pace and Swift: 13-02-2011 20:51.

13-02-2011 20:51 Homepage of Pace and Swift
pusha
waveform molester

Helpfulness rating: 

Same

__
14-02-2011 09:51
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]