drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Dazo - Dazo - Hyperworld
Go to the bottom of this page Dazo - Dazo - Hyperworld
Author
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

its that shitty higher than most attitude that made me research you. you are new round here you give reviews to people that make it sound like you have authority after researching you i found that video remix you did of that dude cant remember his name and didnt think it was all that it was well poppy and commercial and im pretty sure 99% of us on here HATE comercial sounding drum n bass .

the video i mean i'm pretty sure that was shot in bakers bar or whatever its called now an establishment so classy i once pisssed up the bar and no one even battered an eyelid so thats what i think of the vid.

as far as tallking about achievments my track relapsed is out in 7/8 weeks and in the last week me and sevin have had at least 5 labels approach us over 2 tracks a min long and dubplate duo has been uploadin our tracks possibly the biggest dnb channel on youtube

all im sayin is your new round here you might want to wind ya neck in a bit and get ur head down and upload a few tracks before you start tellin other people how to make theirs and telling people that their tracks sound dated take it you havent been listening to s.p.y or alix perez lately which makes me instantly question what you know about dnb anyway.

i will apologise for the downs comment on relfection it wasn't really nescesary and pretty cuntish

__
buy the ticket take the ride
04-02-2011 23:03
Pace and Swift
Producer

Registration Date: 20-01-2011

First of all, congratulations to you both! We look forward to seeing you both signed to a label. Who knows, we might buy some of your tunes when they're out!

Secondly, reviewing tunes and giving feedback is the whole point of this site isn't it? We're not here to lick each other's arses. When you talk about our 'higher than most attitude' I really don't understand what you mean. Linguistics is about how things are said, not what is said and as our reviews are in text form you have no ability to categorically interpret our attitude. If you look back at all our reviews, you'll see that they are all constructive. The advice we're giving is exactly what we would do if these were our tunes.

Third, never judge a book by it's cover. I have been producing Drum n Bass since 2000 but I never had enough money to get a proper PC and do things properly. Back then I was just DJ'ing, playing tunes by Bad Company, Moving Fusion etc. I also joined this site as 'DJ Pace' back in 2009 (before you joined) and uploaded one track (which wasn't very good, but it was definitely not CHEESY or commercial). More recently, A friend of ours asked us to do a remix of his tune. It wasn't really our style, but we thought we'd give it a go. Turns out he loved it and wanted to do a video for it. We just went along for the ride. The fact that you 'pissed up the bar' in Bakers Bar surely says more about you than it does about the club.

Also you're talking absolute shit when you refer to people on this site hating commercial sounding drum n bass. For starters, I remember the crowd in Fabric going absolutely mental when 'Shake Ur Body' first came out. That shit was reloaded 2-3 times. Skinheads next to me fucked on pills (proper pills) with their horns screaming for a rewind. Also Spaced Invader by J-Majik got reloaded 5-6 times a night. This was back in the day when DJ's were booked an hour each and would play the same tunes as each other. The crowd would still go mental everytime! There was no hating. There was no jump up, intelligent, chillout or whatever else stupid names and categories people have invented since then. Drum n Bass was alive and powerful and was not constrained by peoples ideas of what it should be or how it should sound. There is much less variety now than there was then, now we're all using 200hz snares and 100hz kicks so we're pretty much coming out with similar sounds. Back then though it was all new, it was all fresh. So don't tell me that I don't know about DnB, cos you ain't got a clue about me bruv!

If I'm gonna be completely honest with you, I didn't like what you said about the preview for our new tune 'annoying sounds, cheesy', first of all because I didn't and don't agree with that and also because I think that was a very easy thing to say. There was no way I could listen to your tune and be unaffected, so maybe I was quick to judge it 'tired and dated'. I still wouldn't and don't buy tunes like that though.

Good luck with everything, I hope it all works out well.

Ps, Swift appreciates the apology.
05-02-2011 13:54 Homepage of Pace and Swift
pusha
waveform molester

Helpfulness rating: 

but were not a crowd in fabric , shake your body was wank ,i'm deffinately not here to licks ass im the opposite of that, your saying coz i called that lead in your track cheesy u cained mine ,so if i had licked your ass u would of licked mine ?

i did not mention linguistics , i'm talking about how you earn respect on this site you upload a few songs you show what production skills you have then you can start tellin people how to make their tracks and improve them your telling people to do things in there tracks you havent done in your tracks

as for being here before me we all have alias's mate that go back mine being 2008 also shitty uploads don't talk about pill's i'm tired of hearing that bullshit coming out of pensioners mouths its total bullshit looking back into the past with rose tinted specs, especially when u can buy pure exstacy quite easilly now (md)

i'd called fresh dnb about 96 not 2000 , 2000 it was pretty firmly established with many labels out im 23 and ive been listenin since 99 thanks to my brother and man saying that there were no sub genre's is mad have u never heard of virus i never heard any light shit comin out on that label

i'm not having this rant anymore i'm fuckin bored on to the next person to annoy Devil good luck and stop taking them proper e's lol

__
06-02-2011 00:48
Pace and Swift
Producer

Safe Pusha. If you were at Fabric that first night Shake your body dropped, you would've ripped your own balls off lol. Nobody knew then that the tune would get milked, be on top of the pops, and generally go on the commercial bandwagon. With the benefit of hindsight, you can look back and say that the tune was shit, but when it was underground, it wasn't. By the way, I've just turned 28 so if I'm a pensioner then you'll be getting your free bus pass in a couple of years bruv. Also, shouldn't you be respecting your elders? Am working on two tunes that I wanna upload soon. Just cos we're suggesting things that we haven't done in our own tunes (so you say), doesn't mean that we don't know what we're talking about. Every tune is different and to improve each tune will need something different every time. Also, having those little pictures of records under your name doesn't mean that you've got any more right than me to say what you think and it definitely doesn't mean that I have to limit myself to what I'm gonna say. We're writing reviews to try and help people, by making suggestions. If they don't wanna do it then that's fine, there only suggestions. You must know what its like mate, you have an idea, try it and it doesn't work. You might have another idea and that might be sick, sometimes its just the luck of the draw.

By the way, check out the b-side to Ed Rush and Optical's tune Kerbcrawler. Quite a 'light' tune, shit, but it was an experiment. Obviously now you can look back at the tunes that were coming out around 2000 and say that there were genres, but I'm telling you mate that's not the way it worked. A sick tune was a sick tune. We recognised that there were different styles, but they weren't given names, not until much later.

Anyway, I'm more interested in the future than the past. Hope you smash it up either by yourself or with Sevin. Much love, Pace out.

P.s. You creased me up talking about the arse licking lol.
06-02-2011 01:39 Homepage of Pace and Swift
pusha
waveform molester

Helpfulness rating: 

i did laugh myself when i wrote it sounded like a proposition but i thought id put it out there anyway Hug lol

__
06-02-2011 10:43
Pace and Swift
Producer

quote:
Originally posted by pusha
i did laugh myself when i wrote it sounded like a proposition but i thought id put it out there anyway Hug lol

I though it sounded like a proposition too, that's why it creased me up lol.

Have got a box of spare acoustic panels (1ftx1ft). If you want some, let me know and you can have them free of charge (glue too).

Shit, was that arse licking?! lol

Big up the Essex DnB crew.

Pace out.
06-02-2011 14:01 Homepage of Pace and Swift
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Dazo - Dazo - Hyperworld