drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » tryptech - Jazzy Charlotte Feat Rachelle Spring
Go to the bottom of this page tryptech - Jazzy Charlotte Feat Rachelle Spring
Author
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

Please check out my new track 'Jazzy Charlotte Feat Rachelle Spring' and post your comments here!

New minimal atmozferic track, hope you like
grtz

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

01-02-2011 23:41 Homepage of tryptech
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

The Beegees through a woman's mouth. (She's a woman's man???)
Is this a virtual singer? The vocal sounds a bit shaky/stutterish. Maybe you had to mess a lot with the vocal to make it fit (fits well though).
I don't like the guitar which is panned all the way to the right, it sounds like an error to me. Maybe you should edit the vocal a bit (repeat parts, delay, reverb,...).

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
02-02-2011 10:15 Homepage of BattleDrone
Impact
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3403.jpg

Registration Date: 29-08-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.25

Did you use Autotune/Melodyne for the vocal?
Sounds almost too 'warbly'.. love the reverb you put on the vocal- its just 'right' Smile

Enjoyed the tune tho- underlying beats and bass were very nice. Sounds good on cans too!

__
Quality DNB clothing Cool
Co founder of Instinct Audio
ImpactMastering: Affordable Digital Mastering/Mixing service
02-02-2011 10:47
Pace and Swift
Producer

Registration Date: 20-01-2011

The vibe, build-up and production in this tune are excellent. I love the way the tune has a real mix of natural instruments and then comes in with the main bassline. The texture of Rachelle's vocals sit very well in the mix and you've kept her sounding natural and haven't messed around with vocal fx too much (although I can hear a bit of autotune buziness goin on!). Potentially this is a real Drum N Bass anthem and could make it big. For me though, what puts me off is that the lyrics are not original. I have no doubt that yourself and Rachelle can come up with some orginal material that fits this music. For me this would make the transition in this tune from just a cool DnB cover to a tune which is an anthem in it's own right. All the best, Pace out.
02-02-2011 11:56 Homepage of Pace and Swift
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

@Battle, jeah i know, there is some autotune on the vocal to pitch it right, but can do without it, the vocal had some guitar playin beneath it, so i tried to mask it, but jeah its still there. Thnx for reviewing

@Impact, Yes autotune man, maybe its better without, glad you like it

@Pace & Swift, I wish i knew some ladies who could sing like that man, its a jazz rework by rachelle spring, dont know the chick, but think she's hot. Thanks for listening.

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

02-02-2011 13:18 Homepage of tryptech
Dazo Dazo is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3259.png

Registration Date: 01-02-2011

ehi very nice man, i enjoyed it a lot, it have a nice rhythm, the bass is very well done, in general this is a very good job in my opinion, the tune have a nice flow and it never goes outside the lines and it's a very good thing because it maintainsa beautiful atmosphere.

(sorry for my bad english but i'm italian and 've tried to do the best)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dazo: 02-02-2011 19:23.

02-02-2011 19:21
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

man i fuckin love your tracks

__
buy the ticket take the ride
02-02-2011 20:40
shir_pan
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 01-02-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

nice track overall, id like to hear more of the hihats, i cant really spot them in the track, the guitar sounds kinda irritating.
maybe use some fx on the vocals. i miss some power behind the drums but i think thats just my taste. but i would put some variation in the drumbeat as well as on the vocals, sounds pretty much the same through the whole track. i like the melody in the part without the vocals. all in all the track fits together nicely but i would like to have some more power in it for my tasteWink

__
http://soundcloud.com/shirpan
03-02-2011 18:29
dLO dLO is a male
dannyLO

images/avatars/avatar-3081.jpg

Registration Date: 29-05-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.83

yea tryp. sick! agree w/ most of the comments about the warbly vox tho.

__
follow me here:
http://soundcloud.com/dannylo
07-02-2011 03:57
W3R3W00F W3R3W00F is a male
Starving artist/DnB newbie

Registration Date: 04-02-2011

Well, this is a pretty nice track. I'm not a huge fan of minimal DnB, but this one is surprisingly catchy. It has a slow, but somewhat tense build up, and has a jazzy, flowing rhythm. It's a little weird that the lyrics were taken from the Bee Gee's "Stayin' Alive". The vocals were otherwise pretty nice too. The only thing that bugged me was that the vocals were really synthesized sounding. That's just my opinion, though.

Good work, man. Smile

__
Starving artist an aspiring musician. Also, game designer.
07-02-2011 20:42
endle185

Registration Date: 04-05-2010

no, stop this singing thing. its all wrong. hard and dark, original please!!!!!!!
17-02-2011 19:09
The Nitrous
Record Label Owner

images/avatars/avatar-3263.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Big Grin Nice and Groovy!

__
http://www.monkeydub.com
http://www.indajunglerecording.com

20-02-2011 07:01 Homepage of The Nitrous
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » tryptech - Jazzy Charlotte Feat Rachelle Spring