drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Iron & KTM - Beep, Bitch And Glitch
Go to the bottom of this page Iron & KTM - Beep, Bitch And Glitch
Author
IRON

images/avatars/avatar-2493.png

Registration Date: 20-03-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Please check out my new track 'Iron&ktm - Beep, Bitch And Glitch' and post your comments here!

__
http://soundcloud.com/irondnb
http://www.myspace.com/irondnb

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by reggez: 29-01-2011 19:46.

29-01-2011 19:45
Pace and Swift
Producer

Registration Date: 20-01-2011

Tense intro. I was expecting more build-up after 16 bars rather than the beat coming in. Love the robotic/computery sounds. The kick and Snare need to be much more in your face than they currently are. The level and rumble of the bass seem OK on my monitors. The glitches in the cut-outs are sick as is your kick build-up around 3:00. This should be your intro for the second set of 16 bars rather than what you currently have. As musicians / producers we sometimes want to hold a sick part of a tune back for later on in the tune, but a listener wants to hear sickness straight away. All the best, Pace out.
30-01-2011 13:06 Homepage of Pace and Swift
ksd ksd is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3163.jpg

Registration Date: 27-10-2009

HEAVY!!
a real smasher..like it the way it is,only the kick and snare could cut through a bit more..but other than that..
nice one!!
31-01-2011 12:10
dLO dLO is a male
dannyLO

images/avatars/avatar-3081.jpg

Registration Date: 29-05-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.83

not really my style, but nicely done. feeling the energy. agreed that kick & snare could come thru more.

__
follow me here:
http://soundcloud.com/dannylo
31-01-2011 17:52
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

Fucking tigh, this the style i used to dig,
love your sounds guys, shit dude this one is heavy
really good man, this is like audio but heavier,
nice drums, so tight
label worthy

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

01-02-2011 23:53 Homepage of tryptech
Dazo Dazo is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3259.png

Registration Date: 01-02-2011

LOVE IT! that's fucking good, the drum are real good, the bass is very powerfull, and the tune is very well structurated, the times are right, and i don't know i'm at the start but for what i know whis tune is sick man, it's very fluid, i absolutly love it!

(sorry for my bad english but i'm italian i've tried to do the best)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dazo: 02-02-2011 18:32.

02-02-2011 18:28
Wrek0ne Wrek0ne is a male

Registration Date: 03-02-2011

Good, but repetitive, i know that Drum&Bass tend to be this way, in my opinion variation gives more depth inturn making it a more potent peice of music.
03-02-2011 00:19
shir_pan
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 01-02-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

I really like the build-up at the beginning of the song, nice pads with kinda tribal-drums, i really like that stuff and i can feel the tension that results in a very nice drumbeat after around 20 secs. Its a great athmosphere in the track, which is in my opinion a little disturbed by the entering „beep-telephone-sound“, which i dont really like (but thats a matter of personal taste, i think it still fits into the track).
After half of the song it reminded me of darkpsy-sound which i used to listen to like 5 years ago. I like the sound of the „wobble“-bass (im not sure if thats the correct expression). after around 2.30 mins i was expecting smth like a melody to enter the song, but it didnt show up, instead the drumbeat changed even more into the darkpsy-style i mentioned before (at 2.55) which surprised me. All in all i really like the track, theres a lot of power in it and id like to hear it pushing the crowd on the floor. (but for me it sound more like darkpsy-song than a dnb-track)

__
http://soundcloud.com/shirpan
03-02-2011 18:16
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Iron & KTM - Beep, Bitch And Glitch