drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Pace and Swift - Sweat
Go to the bottom of this page Pace and Swift - Sweat
Author
Producer

Registration Date: 20-01-2011

Please check out my new track 'Sweat' and post your comments here!

A tune we finished around August. You know when you've been working on a tune for so long and you just don't want to listen to it anymore!

Wanted to do a lot more with this tune initially, but other tunes took off and this one started to sound old and tired.

Let us know if you think there are any redeeming features as we want to release an EP in the next few months and at the moment, 'Sweat' will not be on it.

Pace out.
24-01-2011 23:25 Homepage of Pace and Swift
sevin
Producer

Registration Date: 09-01-2011

not bad, not a fan of that synth in the intro. drums are far to weak, sum nice ideas ideas on the drop, just needs a remaster to get everything in the right place in the spectrum. good effort tho. keep at

__
mummy!! i made a song!! if i press this note.... and this one.... and this one....... and add these drums (click)and this funny bass sound (click)....

24-01-2011 23:54
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Sounds really good, you've put in a lot of work.
I would have focused more on nasty basses and less on melodies (but that's just me). It is all just a bit "middle of the road", it needs some badness.
Master could use some clarity (a tad of hi-end, some compression,...), it sounds quite unmastered to me but the overall sound is fine.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
25-01-2011 14:18 Homepage of BattleDrone
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

the sound that is there at the start like the arpped stabs gettin on me nerves after a bit drums are very thin and way to over compressed , a lot of melody work in here not a massive fan of the sub focusy style well not all of it anyway break and hats sound very quiet after drop the drum loop sounds very robotic it needs something to make it roll more this needs some more mastering work on it i think but not a bad start

__
buy the ticket take the ride
25-01-2011 20:03
donnybrook donnybrook is a male
Donnybrook

images/avatars/avatar-3073.png

Registration Date: 10-03-2010

Drums are coming through nice and crisp. Those are great. Might try decompressing that synth at 0:44. Sounds a bit to "crushed" if you get what I'm saying. Overall great flow though. Might want to switch up the wobble bass-line a bit more, try bitcrushing it or turning up the gain, or possibly dropping it down more into the sub-range. Great job over all though. Really enjoy that part at 2:40, that I would re-use in a different track if you aren't planning on releasing this one or working on it anymore. Intro is cool too, keep that part too.

__
I like stuff and things.

01-02-2011 11:45
Age Break Age Break is a male
Filth is my second name

images/avatars/avatar-3039.gif

Registration Date: 30-11-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

love the melody /synth work here, just fucking master.
the hollow synth is lovely, best synth i heard in ages imo.
drums could use some work, little thin for my taste.(at least the kick, snare does sound good with this tune)

__

The One - Age Break
06-02-2011 00:09
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Pace and Swift - Sweat