drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » sevin - Pusha & Sevin - Who's The Daddy
Go to the bottom of this page sevin - Pusha & Sevin - Who's The Daddy
Author
Producer

Registration Date: 09-01-2011

Please check out my new track 'Pusha & Sevin - Who's The Daddy' and post your comments here!

ez all.... this is a collab.... start of many between myself an pusha.

RATE OR SLATE... do what the fack you want. peace

__
mummy!! i made a song!! if i press this note.... and this one.... and this one....... and add these drums (click)and this funny bass sound (click)....

22-01-2011 22:35
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

Has lots of potential guys, but think you need to limit that bitch cuz its really lood and the bass is distorted as hell. Few fixes and its oke, just limit it off

got lots of energy
intro is realy sootin

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

23-01-2011 02:41 Homepage of tryptech
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Love the intro and love how you managed to let it slip into the tune, not just cut and paste.
The drop is distorted like hell, but it is wicked... fix your levels and you got a good tune.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
23-01-2011 10:31 Homepage of BattleDrone
dLO dLO is a male
dannyLO

images/avatars/avatar-3081.jpg

Registration Date: 29-05-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.83

hahahaha. is that The Cosby Show theme song? wicked Wink BCDnB - Bill Cosby Drum n Bass. Big Grin OMG this is pure bass murderation. like the quick drop. mix needs work. Yea I could see big tings from this collab in the future. nice1!

__
follow me here:
http://soundcloud.com/dannylo
24-01-2011 16:03
Pace and Swift
Producer

Registration Date: 20-01-2011

Interesting intro. I would work a bit more on it to try and merge it into the drop a bit better. The drop itself is nice and powerful and I like the way that the intro music keeps coming back in at the end of a section. I would add a few extra elements to stop the track getting boring during the drop. I don't like the way the snare comes in before the drop. I would keep it out and just have the kick building with the hi-hats and some other swishes and pads. I like the bass sounds in the drop a lot and I like the way you have alternated them with each other so that they sound like they are all having some kind of sick bass conversation. Pretty good, and I look forward to hearing more from you guys! Peace
24-01-2011 23:15 Homepage of Pace and Swift
sevin
Producer

Registration Date: 09-01-2011

thanks for the feedback... just recently got interest from propaganda and a few other labels on this one.. im gunna tweak the mixdown a little in the final master, but as its jump up we aint goin for cleanness lol. anyway thanks for great comments again... an big up to all the haterz Smile

__
mummy!! i made a song!! if i press this note.... and this one.... and this one....... and add these drums (click)and this funny bass sound (click)....

25-01-2011 11:06
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

to the ppl who voted 1's this choon is for you and explains what u are in dnb terms http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHGSJCON_zw Devil

__
buy the ticket take the ride

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by pusha: 25-01-2011 20:23.

25-01-2011 20:19
8bitPrototype

images/avatars/avatar-3427.jpg

Registration Date: 29-06-2011

Drum & Cosby LMFAOOOOOOooooooo xDD
30-06-2011 00:17
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » sevin - Pusha & Sevin - Who's The Daddy