drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Subkinetik - The Tribe (final Version)
Go to the bottom of this page Subkinetik - The Tribe (final Version)
Author
Cupid Stunt

images/avatars/avatar-2802.jpg

Registration Date: 24-04-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.67

Please check out my new track 'The Tribe (final Version)' and post your comments here!

This is the final mastered version. Special thanks to those who commented on the previous version uploaded.

All synths created in reason 5

'Dirty' kick sampled manually using audacity from 'Noisia - Stigma', if you know the tune you'll recognise it Wink

Let me know what you think. Currently working on a minimal techno track so probably wont be uploading again for a while.

Hope you all enjoy.

Safe

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/SUBKINETIK
19-01-2011 23:39 Homepage of Subkinetik
Yoshimaru
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3254.jpg

Registration Date: 19-09-2010

Hello

Very nice man. Awesome tune, well mastered en EQ is good. I heard many dubsteptunes like this before but still it's nice. I'm happy you messed around a bit with the hihats an snares. A small scratch brings originality.

From dubstep to Dnb. You have some serious balls trying that out man. Both styles are similar but still different and you mixed them together realy well.

Solid track.
20-01-2011 20:35
P.T.J P.T.J is a male
Sponsor

Registration Date: 20-01-2011

For me this track lacks width as most of the instruments seem the occupy the centre of the sound stage.
The bass is typical of the dubstep sound and combined with the faster tempo sits somewhere between genres, hard to define.
At 3:19 I was waiting for a really big drop into some nasty sub action but to no avail ( maybe my cans Sennheiser HD 515).
This track has great potential and I would look at moving that nice build up (3:19) closer to the start of the track and go wild with filters and FXs. The track wants to take you away but seems restrained.
20-01-2011 23:54
P.T.J P.T.J is a male
Sponsor

Registration Date: 20-01-2011

Oops !

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by P.T.J: 21-01-2011 02:52.

20-01-2011 23:54
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Subkinetik - The Tribe (final Version)