drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » FL Studio routing and delay bug
Go to the bottom of this page FL Studio routing and delay bug
Author

Registration Date: 13-12-2010

Hello,

I wrote a long story about my problems here: http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.php?p=484063

Have you encountered same problems or have solved it somehow?
12-01-2011 08:16
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

PDC isn't working very well in FL9, in fact I had so many problems with it that I switched back to FL7 without PDC.
In my opinion FL is suffering from the same disease as Microsoft Office lately, add more and more features nobody was waiting for and cause system load which should be available for your tunes instead, rework the GUI so you can't find functions anymore, focus on unimportant things and introduce bugs.

They need to get their act together! Frown

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
12-01-2011 10:08 Homepage of BattleDrone
selig
Steppa

Registration Date: 10-07-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

I was going to tell you to try routing them back into the slicex mixer track, to make use of the pdc delay there, but I've just tried doing it myself and noticed that the pdc changes automatically on mine, but only if the mixer tracks have been named. If I press f2 and delete the name it reverts back to none... what version of fl are you using? I'm on FL 9.7 update 10.
15-01-2011 01:21
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » FL Studio routing and delay bug