drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Pytchlocka - Paroxyk (experimental)
Go to the bottom of this page Pytchlocka - Paroxyk (experimental)
Author
[ » K | R | Y | P | T | O | P | H | Y | T | E™ « ]

images/avatars/avatar-2790.png

Registration Date: 25-07-2008

Please check out my new track 'Paroxyk (experimental)' and post your comments here!

I made this track over the time of a few months. Its kind of a hip hop beat inspired by some dnb sounds, etc. Let me know what you think. (:
09-01-2011 02:19 Homepage of Pytchlocka
dLO dLO is a male
dannyLO

images/avatars/avatar-3081.jpg

Registration Date: 29-05-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.83

very hip hop indeed. can defo hear the dnb elements tho. sub/kick combo works really nicely. love that bassy punch. Bit too much going on in some spots IMO like around 1:30, but i guess its okay as a segue to dropping everything but drums & bass. You should try to get someone to spit some rhymes over this.

__
follow me here:
http://soundcloud.com/dannylo
09-01-2011 04:11
freddy reeks freddy reeks is a male
break yo self foooo

images/avatars/avatar-3050.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

pretty dirty
09-01-2011 13:34
sevin
Producer

Registration Date: 09-01-2011

very original, enjoyed the mixture of elements from different genres in this tune. i will say that at 20 seconds in there is a large volume spike that i think could do with some attention, otherwise the mixdown is very good, very clear as well being loud and punchy. i like how you have used the claps as a sort of backing snare, and the orchestral stabs in the background work well too. think the track could do with someone spitting bars over this, just feels like its one o those grimey hip hop tracks with a twist. overall very good effort, big ups Smile

__
mummy!! i made a song!! if i press this note.... and this one.... and this one....... and add these drums (click)and this funny bass sound (click)....

09-01-2011 18:31
2clix 2clix is a male
Doctor Obvious

images/avatars/avatar-3239.jpg

Registration Date: 17-11-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Very dirty indeed, agree with rhymes over it...i gotz like 500mb of wu-tang accapellas you can check out, check your inbox. I really like this tune, im a huge hip-hop fan though so that helps, i can see this coming from the swizz beats camp, kinda his signature clap style beat ya feel me. With some wobbles you could turn this into a drumstep track hehe im kidding Big Grin

__
Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
10-01-2011 20:57
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Pytchlocka - Paroxyk (experimental)