drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » pusha - Russel Dust
Go to the bottom of this page pusha - Russel Dust
Author
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

Please check out my new track 'Russel Dust' and post your comments here!

alrite ppl something i have been workin on lst couple days experimenting with drops dunno if this works its a big build up kinda to a minimal drop i've gone a bit dark liquidy which is something i haven't done to well with before also prob first time i'e used the amen as the main break for a track as it has been rinsed to death but was kind of feelin it with this one anyway let me know what you think its only the first 64 bars , easy

__
buy the ticket take the ride
08-01-2011 23:48
dLO dLO is a male
dannyLO

images/avatars/avatar-3081.jpg

Registration Date: 29-05-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.83

big up on the amen usage! goin where few have gone before. lol. s'all good. think it fits w/ this track nicely. & toggling back/forth w/ the other break works well. Nice drum edits. Defo not your typical stuff, but i dig where this is going. got kind of a mean liquid vibe. Wink some nice sfx too.

__
follow me here:
http://soundcloud.com/dannylo
09-01-2011 04:08
pusha
waveform molester

Helpfulness rating: 

Thanks mate will review your track in a sec

__
09-01-2011 10:06
Yoshimaru
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3254.jpg

Registration Date: 19-09-2010

Don't realy like this one dude. It feels like the track never begins, sounds like a big intro. The amen break loops alot. Heard this many times before in other tracks. Very mainstream.

Amen breaks sound lot better in heavy tracks, more aggressive. This here sounds very jolly and happy. Sorry, not my thing.
09-01-2011 12:11
pusha
waveform molester

Helpfulness rating: 

why dont u post some tracks up instead of tellin everyone else how its done then yoshimitsu Devil

__
09-01-2011 12:30
Yoshimaru
Producer

So you don't like negative reviews? It all has to be positive? Hmmm ...
09-01-2011 13:48
eurk0 eurk0 is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 28-05-2008

there's really no drop. keeps one wondering, wheter it's the same track or another one. missing some more bass too. the start was nice, bude i didnt get the buildup. it was more like you blended two tracks together

__
http://soundcloud.com/eurk0
09-01-2011 15:13
sevin
Producer

Registration Date: 09-01-2011

i like the start of this tune alot... really dont like the drop tho sorry, the keys are a bit of a mess to be honest. although i will say from 1:10 to 1:18 is exactly what the drop should be, id try and develop that more then this would be a great track. big ups

__
mummy!! i made a song!! if i press this note.... and this one.... and this one....... and add these drums (click)and this funny bass sound (click)....

09-01-2011 17:24
pusha
waveform molester

Helpfulness rating: 

yeh like i said i was experimenting with a kind of flat drop it obviously dont work so i'll just put amens nack in at the drop and it will go with a bang again cheers for the votes and reviews and yoshimitsu i have had plenty of negative feedback on the 26 tracks i have posted and i have taken it all constructively all the progress i have made producing has been pretty much down too good advice mainly from this site i just don't like your attitude to '' constructively commenting on a track rather than sayin ''dude i dont like this track'' your a noob round here so i suggest you build up a bit of a rapour with some people on here and post some of your own tracks before you start being a cocky dick head because as far as im concerned your opinion means nothing untill you have shown what u can produce

__
09-01-2011 20:55
ksd ksd is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3163.jpg

Registration Date: 27-10-2009

i like how you used the amen and it fits the track really well for me..nice atmo in the intro!
what comes in at 0.45 sounds a bit strange..almost like another track..and the two things don't sound really good togheter..(just my opinion so don't get pissed Happy )
i would develop more the first part cause it has a really nice vibe!!
big up for trying some new stuff..
09-01-2011 21:32
pusha
waveform molester

Helpfulness rating: 

I won't get pissed mate I agree it don't work was just being a weirdo had heard it so many times it started to sound normal listening to it now it sounds crap

__
09-01-2011 22:14
2clix 2clix is a male
Doctor Obvious

images/avatars/avatar-3239.jpg

Registration Date: 17-11-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Somebody needs a hug Hug Big Grin lol

Ez pusha man, my thoughts on the amen is there great for fills, but to use em as the main drums for a track, you had better have a unique one or a couple layered together to make a new one, even though that road is paved with traffic lights and crossing guards if ya catch my drift (been done before) and you need shit tons of edits! can i get an amen??? Tongue
Good job on stepping outside your box though, its tuff to stray from your norml style, so expect negative feedback, i mean this is the internet holms!
First part of the track is really good sets itself up for a big drop and huge beats but it never came and you said thats what would happen in your description. I dont like when people start off with drums its lazy, you dont hear alot of pros doing that ya know and i know this is just an experimental clip for you, i would try to avoid it though tbh.
ya that bass coming in doesnt jive, my suggestion rework the whole thing and mess around with the amen more, that break has loads of potential when done right. peace kid
p.s. dont be drinking that hater-aid Devil Big Grin

__
Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
10-01-2011 20:20
Yoshimaru
Producer

Damn someone 's got some sand in his vagina. I don't know what y.our problem is but it sure got to your head dude. Take it easy before you start calling names ... cocky dickhead and newbie? ... I mean wtf man? Always easy to say shit on the internet.

The first track I reviewed from u was very nice and I gave it a positive review. Pusha was very happy. Happy

Now I gave you a bad review ... Pusha very mad! Mad

But I get it, I won't be reviewing your shit no more.
10-01-2011 21:01
2clix 2clix is a male
Doctor Obvious

images/avatars/avatar-3239.jpg

Registration Date: 17-11-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
5 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Naw thats just what this site DOESNT need, people not reviewing other peoples tracks because of silly shit like a negative review, or even worse people giving bad reviews because of said silly shit...take everything with a grain of salt, then a shot, then a lime, if thats what it takes to chill...pusha after 27 tracks you should be used to this and yoshi dont feed flames, were all here cause we need feedback, dont get mad at the audience, get mad at yourself if your gonna be mad, might be just what you need to progress as a producer... now shake hands and be done with it Drummer
can i get another amen??? Big Grin

__
Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
10-01-2011 21:11
pusha
waveform molester

Helpfulness rating: 

good dont ever comment on one of my tracks again u pleb and as far as easy to say stuff on internet if u live in england u can have my adress and come see me and i'll rip your silly little head off your last review on my last track was about as usefull as an ashtray on a motor bike Fuckyou

__
10-01-2011 22:47
pusha
waveform molester

Helpfulness rating: 

This choon is fuckin shit

__
11-01-2011 07:46
sevin
Producer

i wouldnt say its shit mate, although i do really like your dark stuff, especially releapsed, try an play that out when i can.

if u did develop the intro a bit more and keep the theme running into the drop then your onto a winner i think Smile

__
mummy!! i made a song!! if i press this note.... and this one.... and this one....... and add these drums (click)and this funny bass sound (click)....

11-01-2011 10:49
pusha
waveform molester

Helpfulness rating: 

Cheers mate but I'm gunna bin this one just noticed you got a upload on dub plate duos yt channel have you got a copy of relapsed ? It's meant to be coming out on big tasty records shortly

__
11-01-2011 11:42
sevin
Producer

yeah, check your pm

__

11-01-2011 11:45
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » pusha - Russel Dust