drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » simage - Run Away
Go to the bottom of this page simage - Run Away
Author
Simplicity is the key

Registration Date: 19-03-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Please check out my new track 'Run Away' and post your comments here!

Just needs some finishing touches, I think.
Enjoy

__

05-01-2011 22:18
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

nice mate

__
buy the ticket take the ride
05-01-2011 23:15
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

Good melodiess, like always,chillout, thee hihat thingy can be mor subtle i think (the intro i mean)Voice fit the track in a good way. Its more like a chillout track then a reall dnb track i think
good job. Love the fills in your drumline

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

06-01-2011 00:01 Homepage of tryptech
dLO dLO is a male
dannyLO

images/avatars/avatar-3081.jpg

Registration Date: 29-05-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.83

nice low-key vibe. sick sub. Real nice vox. maybe try adding a real light delay to them? Be nice to hear it kinda repeat/fade out a bit. Love that drum edit @ 1:28 & your little kick roll edits too. nice touches. This is a nice "End of the night" tune. nice1!

__
follow me here:
http://soundcloud.com/dannylo
06-01-2011 03:08
recon47 recon47 is a male
Recon

images/avatars/avatar-3141.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Really liking this one...nice chill vibe.
Love the snap on that snare aswell mate nice drums!

The only thing i would say is that the vocal sounds a bit too deep in the mix, what i mean is the reverb mix is too wet i would bring it forward in the mix a touch.
Reminds me of a Netsky tune!

Good stuff.
06-01-2011 16:53
ostadosmo
rrrrrrrawk!

images/avatars/avatar-3246.gif

Registration Date: 06-01-2011

intro sounds like a soft rain on a sleepy morning

think that sub bass enters way too soon and also go easy on it - I gotta lower the subs at my setup so I can hear your tune properly

very chilled out vibe with them vocals, a tad too sharp drums that could do with a different snare. loose the 909 snare sound

like some other tunes I played today off here lack that drum sound - where are the f'kin breaks? If I were to remix this it would be a jungly roller, don't be afraid to "amenize" the beats, IMO it would suit the tune perfectly.

very very subtle sounds of the synths, ups for the soundcrafting!

keep at

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ostadosmo: 07-01-2011 20:11.

07-01-2011 20:11
Treex Treex is a male

images/avatars/avatar-3247.jpg

Registration Date: 19-12-2010

Nice tune man, really dig the smooth vibe of your track

quote:
The only thing i would say is that the vocal sounds a bit too deep in the mix, what i mean is the reverb mix is too wet i would bring it forward in the mix a touch.
I do agree with that

__
|AMPLITUDE CREW|

NEW TRACKS ON SOUNDCLOUD > CLICK HERE!

> Myspace
> Soundcloud
08-01-2011 14:57 Homepage of Treex
sevin
Producer

Registration Date: 09-01-2011

mate you have come a long way since your first tune on this site. really enjoyed this, like the smooth rhodes and the arpeggiated synthwork in the background, they work well together. i think the track could do with a couple of effects here and there to keep up the interest, and maybe a couple of extra layers of pads ect, just to fill the track out a little more. apart from that i really like this tune, nice to hear some drum and bass on the mellow side, its hard to find these days, what with alot of drum and bass being a competition to see who can make the dirtiest sound in there drop. big up mate, look forward to hearing more of your work Smile

__
mummy!! i made a song!! if i press this note.... and this one.... and this one....... and add these drums (click)and this funny bass sound (click)....

09-01-2011 18:24
vinta9e vinta9e is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2792.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

I think the snare is a little too loud and present. It takes away attention from other instruments. I would not call its tone my favourite either but that's really just a matter of taste.

I don't mind the coloured vocals, although I think they do not suit the present snare very well.
Admittedly, the subbass sounds impressive.
13-01-2011 02:09
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » simage - Run Away