drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » check out my new demo (dnb dubstep hiphop)
Go to the bottom of this page check out my new demo (dnb dubstep hiphop)
Author
Tourist

Registration Date: 09-09-2010

This fall season brings more then just beautiful leaves and autumn colors. We also see the release of one of Miami’s baddest music producers. Infinite Muzik sampler is just a tiny glimpse into the mind of the Infinite that takes you deep into the sounds of the Miami night life. Songs on the sampler have received global support with radio play on BBC’s Radio 1xtra as well as attention is some of the biggest dance music blogs including Kid City.

The Infinite is a South Florida native who has had his hand in the local Miami scene for some time now. From producing hip hop and electronic tracks to throwing and running his own label nights he has been a front runner in the Miami bass scene. He got his big start dj’ing every Friday night at the world famous Laundry Bar in South Beach and has gone on to play some of the biggest parties and venues in Miami.
Known for his high energy and his amazing all original music dj sets with influences from hip hop ,dub step, drum and bass, house, and more the Infinite is one to watch in the future.

With a 3 part national tour lined up for 2011 and a slew of releases and remixes coming out this will soon be a long sought after demo in the coming years. With support by some of the biggest players in all corners of the EDM scene the future looks bright and we hope you all tag along and enjoy the ride. With your support another dream may come true.

To contact directly please visit:

www.georgeyoungtheinfinite.com
www.digitalfelon.com
IM: Infinite Musik
email: georgeyoungtheinfinite@gmail.com

Download HERE: http://www.sendspace.com/file/edcgld
OR HERE: http://soundcloud.com/transsonper-key-to...k-music-sampler
29-11-2010 19:45
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » check out my new demo (dnb dubstep hiphop)