drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » Virus (not computer related)
Go to the bottom of this page Virus (not computer related)
Author
Cool Tourist

images/avatars/avatar-1354.jpg

Registration Date: 02-07-2004

Does anyone know where i can get a free virus emulator?? synth plugin or anything for that matter?

Confused

__

07-07-2004 17:44 Homepage of Prime_Fx
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

You wish Wink

Everybody wants that...

There is suposed to be an Acces Virus VSTi... I've downloaded it and... it doesn't do shit... Refuses to load.

If you want a similar warm sound, I can reccomend the SuperWave series (the P8 is free) and the ReFX Vanguard...

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

07-07-2004 17:57 Homepage of Surya
wicked_wayz wicked_wayz is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1681.jpg

Registration Date: 19-03-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

you can buy a 2nd hand virus real cheap from the internet, then you get the real deal.

recently got myself a Virus A desktop (for a rediculously low price Big Grin )

try e-bay, sometimes 400$, or look out for oberheim stuff, matrox rack. those are even cheaper 2nd hand (although rack) and supposed to be very good (it's the brand 'Access', for which you aso pay for if going for a virus), but i wanted a desktop version (more knobs and buttons to turn Smile ). anyway, everything i listed here is cheaper than Absynth plugin e.g.

anyway, like it very much! not only sound, but the 'hands-on control'. also first time i actually read the manual, and thougth me a great deal about synthesis (it's a: turn that button, and see how the sounds...type of thing). Access also replies to questions within 24h (euuhh, trust me, i needed it, bougth it from a trance guy, and he kinda fucked up the OS of the thing, and still don't know much about midi Smile )

also; the access virus software version costs alot too

PS: it does work with fruityloops, midi-out plugin sends midi to virus, virus routed to mixer channel... i send midi-data to the thing with sounddiver, free to download at access website
07-07-2004 20:03 Homepage of wicked_wayz
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » Virus (not computer related)