drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » aeLGoa - Da'bedoe'k
Go to the bottom of this page aeLGoa - Da'bedoe'k
Author
psygoatriest

images/avatars/avatar-2967.jpg

Registration Date: 19-12-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 1.00

Please check out my new track 'Da'bedoe'k' and post your comments here!

aah all hand-programmed beat, it was thinking this one belongs here a bit more than some of the others

__
Oot Doped Love .::aeLGoa::. Angel Listen Afro
11-11-2010 07:42 Homepage of aeLGoa
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

To many snares in the beat and it sounds empty, add some hihats. Organ loop doesn't fit in and it is too loud.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
11-11-2010 11:36 Homepage of BattleDrone
simage
Simplicity is the key

Registration Date: 19-03-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Very experimental! I'm loving the beat, but the reese synth is a bit too normal to my taste.
Also the change in the song at 1:35 is way too sudden. You have to build up to that change, but now it's like you made 2 completely different songs, and added them together.

This one can use a lot more work I think. Big up on the beat though, I really like the beat

__

11-11-2010 12:51
freddy reeks freddy reeks is a male
break yo self foooo

images/avatars/avatar-3050.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

The 1st half is different, lvls need som work and some notes clash here n there keep at that, the outro swich bit is just odd, prob best 2 take it out
11-11-2010 17:27
aeLGoa aeLGoa is a male
psygoatriest

images/avatars/avatar-2967.jpg

Registration Date: 19-12-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 1.00

some sound suggestions, there
both parts were indeed conceived seperatally
the synth is a bit mellow indeed but i dont want be a heavy song .. just yet Devil
ive made a lot of progress recently and i'd like to it to converge into some major project soon (on a "memes first" foundation)!

__
Oot Doped Love .::aeLGoa::. Angel Listen Afro
11-11-2010 19:41 Homepage of aeLGoa
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

dont like the drums that synth that comes in sounds absolutely however this is better than your last song draek bart that was the worst choon i think ive ever heard noticed youve stopped using marachi breaks or whatever you called them this song is very very messy indeed and needs a lot of structural arrangement the second part of the song that just jumps in just isn't even conscevable as the same song and it sounds terrible i'm affraid i'm going to have to tick in the structure box awfull it jumps randomly from one part to the other

__
buy the ticket take the ride
11-11-2010 23:39
amptek amptek is a male
Jan Amparo

images/avatars/avatar-3225.jpg

Registration Date: 04-08-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

I like your ideas but it just doesnt fit what needs to be promoted here on .be

Don't feel like we've disowned you in anyway Smile if you keep up your experiments and fix up your tunes i'm sure someone will appreciate your work.

Amptek
12-11-2010 22:49 Homepage of amptek
SICKorWELL
SICKorWELL DnB

Registration Date: 24-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.33

not a bad tune every thing just sounds like it has alot of reverb on it could lay a bit back on it and add some more drums i would focus on the quality of the sounds and fx ur using. good idea out-trow comes in a bit loud as well. good idea keep it up

__

''Music is my life and DnB is my soul"

free 320 downloads and mixes at
www.myspace.com/sickorwell
Artist info www.Pruvenmusic.com
13-11-2010 08:35 Homepage of SICKorWELL
D0x ZA
Producer

Registration Date: 08-10-2008

Drum are good in the beginning, the intro bassline sounds a bit off, not very tite and is confusing...I cant imagine dancing to this.. I get the feeling that I am waiting for a break that is never coming...1:29 sounds like the tune is doing something then it goes into something completely off key, you need to keep the tune consistent or else it throws off the listener like it is doing right now. Overall to be brutally honest I would not listen to this again.. you need to listen to other tunes to get an idea of how to put the different parts in a mix. Not impressed

__
http://soundcloud.com/hey-zeus
25-12-2010 10:08
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » aeLGoa - Da'bedoe'k