drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » simage - Adrenalin (preview)
Go to the bottom of this page simage - Adrenalin (preview)
Author
Simplicity is the key

Registration Date: 19-03-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Please check out my new track 'Adrenaline' and post your comments here!

My new song.
It's far from finished, but I would like to get your opinion on it as well.
Definitely more energetic than my other tracks
ok, Adrenalin, is just a temporary title. It's definitely gonna change :p

Enjoy!
And please, leave reviews. Thx

__

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by simage: 10-11-2010 14:03.

09-11-2010 22:33
optikal_assassin optikal_assassin is a male
|da jungle snipa|

images/avatars/avatar-3214.jpg

Registration Date: 18-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

not bad simage. title was a bit misleading though. being named adrenaline i was expecting something a little stronger than this. but it's alright. some minor things i'll point out wrong here, that are maybe more preference than right or wrong, but the bassline is really lacking. i had to really pump up the bass to catch a good feel of it. but that may also be due to the fact some of the synth lines are a bit too loud. when i really put the volume up, them synths are just really high. the drums also seem to get a little lost in the synths too. maybe bringing down the synths, up the bass a bit more, and get some more beef on the drums, and it should sound better. but like i said, it could be more of a preference thing.

also, the track seemed a little short and incomplete. i noticed it didn't say it was a preview but it just feels short of feeling complete. seems it really could use a better outro. it was going then just dropped out. a little unexpected.

your choice of sounds aren't too bad, just some minor things that i would have liked to hear differently to catch a better experience.

__
Jungle Snipa on MySpace
10-11-2010 03:18
Puzzle Puzzle is a male
..zebra?

images/avatars/avatar-2746.gif

Registration Date: 27-05-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
9 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.67

Not bad sir, some nice ideas in there.

Does need some cleaning up; the kick can barely be heard (and the drums in general are drowning behind the leads). Don't have time to listen more carefully now.. But keep at it Tongue

__
SoundCloud
Facebook
YouTube
10-11-2010 19:17 Homepage of Puzzle
optikal_assassin optikal_assassin is a male
|da jungle snipa|

images/avatars/avatar-3214.jpg

Registration Date: 18-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

m ycorrection. i guess it does say preview in the thread title. i just didn't notice that before. sorry about the comment of it feeling incomplete.

__
Jungle Snipa on MySpace
10-11-2010 20:38
Glodaragz Glodaragz is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3266.jpg

Registration Date: 26-06-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

I think that the melodies are great, maybe the intro should be shorter.Pads are great etc.Good ambiental drum and bass.And i like the part when there is playing something similar to wooble.
There is only one thing i don't like in most of ur tunes.That's the drums,u have good drum production but the samples are bad.
Thats my opinion
Big ups
11-11-2010 19:06 Homepage of Glodaragz
SICKorWELL
SICKorWELL DnB

Registration Date: 24-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.33

not a bad tune man just need some work with the thump like the drums need more power but it has a lovely feel to the tune overall layer some more hits and breaks and work on the eq an level of the sounds the synth is pretty cool just need to have a bit more done to it and kinda goes on for a long while could change up a bit to help it keep moving through the tune. i think with some more power behind the drums should do it yea. i really like the vibe it has though just need some work to get it up to par great idea and potential on this one man.

__

''Music is my life and DnB is my soul"

free 320 downloads and mixes at
www.myspace.com/sickorwell
Artist info www.Pruvenmusic.com
13-11-2010 08:50 Homepage of SICKorWELL
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » simage - Adrenalin (preview)